• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Clan - Organization Thread v.3

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Note to self * garra gets raped by breloom and trayniiboah*

what a bueatiful trick room bronzong you have ....

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Note to self * garra gets raped by breloom and trayniiboah*

what a bueatiful trick room bronzong you have ....

xD It's not my Bronzong's fault. It's just I don't have the team I originally had with him finished. Only two of the pokes from that team are. Canon and him.

I don't want to sound like a n00b but what's Tyraniboah? (too late...I already sound like one..xD) Found out.

~desu Saba~

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    well that is good Okka you can fight me now for a EGL badge since i got what i wanted ... if i wan can you do me a favor with something graphical ralted?

.Aero

Years
    xD Not right now. I'm waiting for my mom to get out of the bathroom so I can get her all mad at my older brother.

SHORT STORY TIME!

Ok, so when I was ready to battle PsyDragon, my older brother comes to kick me off, so I don't argue after what happened last time...(different story that I won't get into) so I go to the other slow as crap computer while I battle. The instant I finish the battle I tell TDB_Leader that we can trade now. We trade and so I hand my DS to my little brother to finish up the trade because he was taking a while to quit and I wanted to play Guitar Hero. (xD) So I turn it on, plug in the controller and my older brother gets off the computer and yells "NO I WAS GONNA PLAY! GET OFF!" So I kind of get mad at him...and I don't really argue because of what happened last time (same story as before but I won't go into) so I try to tell my mom what he did, but she's in the bathroom, so now I'm waiting.

I sound like a tatal-tale but that's because I don't want another bruise on my face that everyone at school asks about. >_>

~desu Saba~

Shiraishi

Orz
    Years
    xD It's not my Bronzong's fault. It's just I don't have the team I originally had with him finished. Only two of the pokes from that team are. Canon and him.

I don't want to sound like a n00b but what's Tyraniboah? (too late...I already sound like one..xD) Found out.

~desu Saba~

If you think the original Boah is scary, you should see the D/P Boah..>_<

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    xD Not right now. I'm waiting for my mom to get out of the bathroom so I can get her all mad at my older brother.

SHORT STORY TIME!

Ok, so when I was ready to battle PsyDragon, my older brother comes to kick me off, so I don't argue after what happened last time...(different story that I won't get into) so I go to the other slow as crap computer while I battle. The instant I finish the battle I tell TDB_Leader that we can trade now. We trade and so I hand my DS to my little brother to finish up the trade because he was taking a while to quit and I wanted to play Guitar Hero. (xD) So I turn it on, plug in the controller and my older brother gets off the computer and yells "NO I WAS GONNA PLAY! GET OFF!" So I kind of get mad at him...and I don't really argue because of what happened last time (same story as before but I won't go into) so I try to tell my mom what he did, but she's in the bathroom, so now I'm waiting.

I sound like a tatal-tale but that's because I don't want another bruise on my face that everyone at school asks about. >_>

~desu Saba~

Now why can't we all do that ?

.Aero

Years
    Now why can't we all do that ?

Because some people mix it up. I remember I used to always have to look at your name to remember. But now that I know what it stands for, I remember it very easily. (Total Dude Butt)

~desu Saba~

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Ooka, what's the progress of Sparky butt?

I'm working on Lardbutt now...

~desu Saba~

I'm workin on it still :P

I'm inducting KeNiFuS_VII into "The Clan". If you didn't already know, he's a close friend of mine, and he studies my battles. As well as he enjoys reading Serebii. (I've battled him before, and he EV trains)

.Aero

Years
    Now that it's the weekend, I don't feel like doing math. (Trying to figure out how I will train in both Defense and HP with pokerus and a power item, yet first experience share until he can battle on is own, but not go over 252 in both.) Confusing I know...I'll figure something out though...

I think I got it! I'll level him up in the daycare to about 7/8 and then take him to fight Bidoofs while holding the Band. This will get 4 in Special Defense and 1 in HP.

Special Defense: completed
    HP: 251 left
    Defense: 252 left

So then after that, I will need to do one more HP battle with the defense boosting item (whose name escapes me.)

HP: 250 left
    Defense: 248 left.

Then I infect with Pokerus, and battle with the defense boosting item. So I will do 31 battles before switching the power item to the Weight to finish off HP.

I'm a genius and I'm only in 8th grade. xD (cept I'm learning Algebra 1)

So I will have to do about 38 battles for just HP after I finish the rest. ^^ Just I always screw up because I multi-task. >_>

Total Battles: 71 Bidoof Battles.

~desu Saba~

Last edited:

Umanouski

1/2 of the NIWA Tag Team Champ
    Years
    PC ate my post again and then went down, so I couldn't post before saying I was available, and now I am at campus and the wifi needs browser-based authentication so I can't test you. I will be back home in 3 to 5 hours or so.

As for the Clan War, since we only have so many really active members and the Sharingans can't participate at the moment, I propose the following list:

Ooka, Name, Sabaku no Gaara, Alakazam17, Tortured_Soul, PKMN Breeder Jack, Umanouski, Xairmo, Shiraishi, and myself.

I am pretty sure though that I don't need to be a part of the list (since I am assuming that ABYAY assumed we bother were in by default) so if we want to add one other member such as Lumine or TBD_Leader then we probably can.

Alright! I acually had the patience to look for the lineup and i made it!!! cool! And by the looks of it, our best are out there, with the exception of the Sharingans (because if they were in i would not be in the war) it looks bright for us. Good luck to all of ya.

.Aero

Years
    I solved my problem! I'm going to post each time I have to do this...that way I won't forget how to do it and end up mis-calculating in my head. >_> That'd ruin everything. xD

Umanouski. I'll probably be done with this poke by tomorrow. You wanna battle when I finish it? (After that I'll have two more to train for my trick room team.)

Day Care Lady: Fine, we'll raise your Lardbutt for a while. xD That's funny stuff there.

Dang, it's Rash natured...I thought Mullac got good nature too. xD Doesn't matter. It's IVs should still be awesome enough to make up for the Special Defense loss (plus he's more of a Defensive Wall Trick Roomer. Because I already have a Special Defense Trick Roomer.)

~desu Saba~

Last edited:

Umanouski

1/2 of the NIWA Tag Team Champ
    Years
    If the pokemon is for the war, absolutly, if not...absolutly. I am currently working on a medieval team. Gallade, Salamence, Weavile (dark knight) Dragonite, and i need another two for the team. Anyone with any ideas hit me with em'! (Thanks to Shinypoke)

(Oh, if anyone has a good natured weavile that has not been touched very much or just started to be EV trained, that would be great)

Back