• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Clan - Organization Thread v.3

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    If the pokemon is for the war, absolutly, if not...absolutly. I am currently working on a medieval team. Gallade, Salamence, Weavile (dark knight) Dragonite, and i need another two for the team. Anyone with any ideas hit me with em'! (Thanks to Shinypoke)

(Oh, if anyone has a good natured weavile that has not been touched very much or just started to be EV trained, that would be great)

Hey, Umanouski! Want to battle me? I know you said you wanted to give the match to me in that tourney but I still want to battle you =P

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    I am temporarily suspending Speedy from the Clan, until we find if his Pokemon are hacked or not. Even if I know they are....

If that's okay with you celestial_okami.

Umanouski

1/2 of the NIWA Tag Team Champ
    Years
    just thought of bragging saying i donated 25 dollars to PC...oh and by the way if he does refuse to get his pokemon checked, yea he should be dropped like a bad habit.

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Um, I believe I posted in your thread a good 10 minutes ago for a battle ._.

Anyways,

Don't make it look like I'm the only one who said anything....

Plus it's not like what I said wasn't true, he did cheat for the names. Although I'm still suspicious after seeing the Magikarp with 31 in every stat but Sp. Attk.

I cannot seem to please you can I? Have you seen the pokemon on Smogon? That is what you must breed against, and that is why I use my R4 to check IV's, or else it would take months. As such, I usually get 2 decent parents from Smogon etc. and use them to breed my own babies. I go through about 500+ eggs to get pokemon like that. If you have a problem with how I breed, then don't battle me. :(

P.S. You don't seem to have a problem with Celestial... (Not implying anything Celestial, I am simply stating a point, you are fine in my books)

~T_S

Ooka

Years
    Well, I had just typed out a long message, but PC screwed up and I'm not typing it again. All in all i said this:

Celestial admits that he hacks, so I don't care.

Pokemon only pass 2 IVs randomly, so you would have to get 31 in at least one EV by sheer luck or weeks of hatching.

Umanouski

Years
    oh, so that screw up was not just me.
    I have another question too.
    Skarmory, that is normal effective with fighting right? Because i just battled and it was super effective. Then back to normal...is that hacked or is that normal programming?

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    oh, so that screw up was not just me.
    I have another question too.
    Skarmory, that is normal effective with fighting right? Because i just battled and it was super effective. Then back to normal...is that hacked or is that normal programming?

It's because I used Roost. Roost takes away the flying type for one turn. And OMG how many critical hits did you have? More importantly, why did we have to get disconnected? :'( :'( :'(

Umanouski

Years
    yea, like the critical hits ment anything. That Skarmory was raised right and it's a beast. You should think about joining our clan...we need some females here.
    Anyway, i fell through some poor guys ceiling today running cable. My right leg is broken and i am all bandaged up.

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Well, I had just typed out a long message, but PC screwed up and I'm not typing it again. All in all i said this:

Celestial admits that he hacks, so I don't care.

Pokemon only pass 2 IVs randomly, so you would have to get 31 in at least one EV by sheer luck or weeks of hatching.

Pokemon pass 3 IV's randomly, so that is something like 31/31/31/x/x/x. (At the best, you can get 31 in that stat.)

2 more 31 IV's randomly, I don't know the stat, but when you hatch 500+ eggs, can you see how that would happen?

P.S. Here were the Gyara:

Male
    Adamant

31 / 31 / 12 / 24 / 31

Female
    Adamant

31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 16 / 21

~T_S

So, If I pass IV's randomly 3 ways, I can possibly get:

31/31/31/x/x/x

31/31/x/x/31/x

31/x/31/x/x/31

etc.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    yea, like the critical hits ment anything. That Skarmory was raised right and it's a beast. You should think about joining our clan...we need some females here.

You mean this Clan? I'm already in this Clan XD Sorry I was being really childish just then... I just hate it when it disconnects :( Sorry about the length of the battle XD

Umanouski

Years
    so what you are saying is you have no control over where the IV's go?

Lady Nicole: Yea, my bad too i should have had the charger in anyway. Hey, it's pokecommunity...you can act as shildish as much as you want!

Ooka

Years
    Well, you can see how that would change my opinion about the subject. I guess it is possible.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Pokemon pass 3 IV's randomly, so that is something like 31/31/31/x/x/x. (At the best, you can get 31 in that stat.)

2 more 31 IV's randomly, I don't know the stat, but when you hatch 500+ eggs, can you see how that would happen?

P.S. Here were the Gyara:

Male
    Adamant

31 / 31 / 12 / 24 / 31

Female
    Adamant

31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 16 / 21

~T_S

So, If I pass IV's randomly 3 ways, I can possibly get:

31/31/31/x/x/x

31/31/x/x/31/x

31/x/31/x/x/31

etc.

It can also overlap. I mean, you can inherit the IVs from the same stat from both parents. So it's possible to inherit only one IV :\
    Also HP is the stat least likely to be inherited, followed by Defense, followed by the rest.

EDIT: :shocked: Omg poor you :( I know how it feels to be bandaged up *pats back* I hope you get better soon.

Umanouski

Years
    so you have no control over something and if the parents are just right, you can DOUBLE a stat?
    I am not a breeder, i am a pure battler. If you give me the right tools, i could figure it out. Otherwise, i could never hope to understand EV's and IV's like some of you do.

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Accually...1 parent passes 2 IV's randomly and the other passes 1 randomly but it IS 3 total. Making 3-4 perfect IV's more possible and yes as Nicole said they can over lap and screw you up. xP

Ársa

k.
    Years
    It can also overlap. I mean, you can inherit the IVs from the same stat from both parents. So it's possible to inherit only one IV :\
    Also HP is the stat least likely to be inherited, followed by Defense, followed by the rest.

EDIT: :shocked: Omg poor you :( I know how it feels to be bandaged up *pats back* I hope you get better soon.

Yes, I know, but you underestimate the 500+ eggs stat.

~T_S

Back