• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "clan"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shift

Stolen from Wifiddle at Smogon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Hey Richard, if I were to join, you'd let me in right? I'm good enough. xD

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Hey Richard, if I were to join, you'd let me in right? I'm good enough. xD

Having battled you a few times, I know you're good enough! But you'd have to talk to Aya (Nightofshadow) for initiation, since she's the Head Honcho. But don't sweat, because our initiation-hazing isn't too bad. ;)

But if you ask me, Aya is better than me when it comes to Pokemon battling, if that tells you anything. So good luck against her if you ever have a match.

Abyssion

Baku Bomberman Fanboy
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jan 18, 2011
    And then Garchomp up against Metagross... you should have used Earthquake off the bat, that may have OHKOed him. But Meteor Mash missing the first time canceled that out.

Cresselia is a great wall, and being able to absorb a Shadow Ball from Alakazam like she did is no easy task. So kudos to you!
    I thought that you might switch to Skarmory like you did last time. I realized that you wouldn't once you attacked, so I switched to Earthquake. I forgot that Skarmory had really low health. XD

Yeah, I realized that when she took a persuit from a Weavile [while I was switching out].

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    I'd be happy to have a practice match with anyone who wants too. ^_^

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    I thought that you might switch to Skarmory like you did last time. I realized that you wouldn't once you attacked, so I switched to Earthquake. I forgot that Skarmory had really low health. XD

Yeah, I realized that when she took a persuit from a Weavile [while I was switching out].

Yeah, I decided that I needed to let Metagross die in order to get your Garchomp low enough to take him out. All I had to do was lure Cresselia into play, then out comes Blissey, knowing that Spikes + Seismic Toss would kill Chomp. There comes a point in every battle where you know a sacrifice will lead to a victory, especially if a Poke's purpose is no longer needed. XD

I'm just really happy you didn't use Rest for the last move... being locked into Rest after Zam's Trick, the battle would've gone on until the PP was out. And that would take quite a while. But Alakazam dominates walls with TrickSpecs, I was just hesitant, because I didn't know how much special attack power Cresselia had. Luckily I made the right choice!

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Having battled you a few times, I know you're good enough! But you'd have to talk to Aya (Nightofshadow) for initiation, since she's the Head Honcho. But don't sweat, because our initiation-hazing isn't too bad. ;)

But if you ask me, Aya is better than me when it comes to Pokemon battling, if that tells you anything. So good luck against her if you ever have a match.

Not at all, I think i just get lucky alot. I still am not confident in my skills to play this game properly.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Alright, it's been alot of fun here, and you guys are all awesome at wifi battles, but I'm going to have to leave =/

It has nothing to do with any of you, I mean, You guys all kick ass, but I realized, with all the good players you have, you really would be losing anything by me leaving =/

I don't know, though, I might come back at some point when I get better, but until then, Later, I guess...

I hope by me posting this, certain members will not feel upset about me leaving, but if they do, well, I'm not sorry. I mean, this shouldn't effect "friendships" I've had with certain people here, It's a pokemon clan, it really doesn't mean all that much.

And to Nightofshadow, I have nothing against you, and I know you've helped me out alot before, and I'm very greatful of all you've done for me, but to make such as statement as calling an entire clan cowards, just because the leader refused to battle you over wifi, just shows how much disrespect you have towards certain people, for seemingly no reason. I still respect you as a great player, and friend, but I sometimes feel that you seriously need to chill out about this game =/

Anyways, like I said, it has been fun, and I may return in the future, if you all will still have me back, but as of now, I'll have to resign as member of "The Clan"

Bye

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Well, if you feel that way then there is nothing left for me to say. When you want a match, You know where to find me. Laterz. I have no reason to justify anything as i have proven myself on a regular basis. So do as you please. I wish you good luck, Ill see you at some other time then

Alright as for everyone else in the clan, If you want to have your team evaluated and tested today. PM myself or richard so we can set up a time.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back