• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "clan"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Since this whole clan thing seems to be getting popular, I myself will start my own clan. No fancy name for the clan. The "clan" is the name of it. All i ask is for people to be good players and be interested. And make sure to put the name of the clan in their sigs if they are apart of it.

Alright, I am currently ready to to do a few battles with people to see where they rank in the clan.

These are the rules for this. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THESE RULES unless richard changes them for himself.

There will be NO UBER POKEMON used. If you do not know what an uber pokemon is. I will list them for you

Ubers - Pokemon that are too powerful in a competitive setting, and are thus banned under most conditions.

Arceus
    Darkrai
    Deoxys (All forms)
    Dialga
    Giratina
    Groudon
    Ho-oh
    Kyogre
    Latias
    Latios
    Lugia
    Mew
    Mewtwo
    Palkia
    Rayquaza
    Wobbuffet

These pokemon are NOT to be used in our battles. If they are then you will be kicked from the clan. unless agreed on BY ME to use my uber team along with yours.

There will be NO hack stat pokemon used in our battles. This is already known that if i find it. You will be removed from the clan AND you will be reported to the website.

These battles will follow standard rules, Sleep clause and double team clause. If you dont know what they are. Read my sticky on competitive rules.

That is it if you are ready to battle. Lets go

Leaders of the clan:

Nightofshadow(head honcho)
    Punishment
    Richard Steel
    Fiore

Second in command:
    Paranoia
    Born 2 B evil
    R.A.M
    BigBigMan93
    Nameless111
    Pipluper

Full fledged Members:
    Murderface
    41victory
    Pipluper
    Abyssion
    Zasz
    chibi
    <Nico>
    Olibur
    c dog
    ZaChAttAck101
    xxx123
    Fioresims796
    *Charlie*
    Mmarzex
    FoxHound
    Poketrainer2004

Red Riardos
    Prufugly
    Darkrai X

Last edited:
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Um, so is this open to just anyone?

If so, then I'll join up, the idea is kinda cool...

Plus I completely admire you for kicking my ass the other day over Wifi xD

Nightofshadow

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Yup, No try outs or anything. Just If your interested post up here like you just did.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Well, I'm not ready for competitive battling, but I breeded all the pokemon with perfect natures, then my game card came out cuz I accidentaly hit it. So now I have to re-breed them all (Misdreavus-Timid took 4ever) but I'm sort of interested in joining, but I also don't know if once I'm ready for battling if I want 2 start my own or not.

Abyssion

Baku Bomberman Fanboy
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jan 18, 2011
    Being in The Clan would mean lots of battles, right? Sounds like fun. ^_^

Nightofshadow

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Yup lots of battles against other"clans" So feel free to step in. I am also willing to help everyone who might need help with their teams and stuff

chibi

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2008
    How many members are u gonna let into this dude?

Nightofshadow

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    As many as those who want to join, There is no limit. This is more or less a "fun clan" Just to sit back and relax and help each other get better "the fair way"

<Nico>

That Guy Over There
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2007
    As many as those who want to join, There is no limit. This is more or less a "fun clan" Just to sit back and relax and help each other get better "the fair way"

I think there should be a way to have clans be "endorsed" or supported by the admins.. by making some sort of clan system maybe? IT's not that hard XD

anyways Shadow already knows that I'd like to join ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back