• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Closing Olympian's Lodge

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    this GT is definitely the best i've been a part of! also the only one but hey

tiny advertisement for the Animal Crossing Design Olympics: we've entered the voting phase, and would really like your input to decide our top three winners! please check out all participant designs and pick your favourite in the poll here c:

Last edited:
    Years
  • I can't believe it's the end, like yeah really the end.

I did enjoy it, even if there was glaring flaws with team imbalance so don't be surprised if the bigger teams aka more popular regions take the glory. It'll prove just how strong the rivalry is around this community.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh yeah, tomorrow's the last day. Or today is, in some parts of the world. This one seemed to go by kinda quick

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Today is the final day yeah, though for me it's only two hours in. Which means sleep time. But yeah.

Overall the the GT has been stressful in places, but super fun. And I'm totally up for hosting events next year too. Like, doing stuff like this is super fun, and I'm glad I've got this chance to get into things to allow me to make better stuff later one!

I also think the events have been super fun to take part in, even if some of them have been super challenging. It's a great event, and I can't wait to be part of it again.

Lunarose

replaced by lies
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2020
    so I'm pretty sad that I just found out about this since I haven't been online a lot this week ;__; and it's over tomorrow too noooo...

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
    Years
  • The GT was so fun this year and it's gonna be sad to see it gone :(

Yeah, you are right, this year GT was so awesome and totally changed but i will surely want to enjoy every bit of time that left For GT.Love for GT <3 <3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I enjoyed this year a lot more than previous years. I guess it's because I was busy mostly, and this year I was able to balance between work and life. Yay for life!

Years
  • I feel like the GT went too quickly this time, and my lack of interest in most events never really helped either. It'll be interesting to see which team comes out on top although I have a strong feeling it definitely won't be mine.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Since I got called in to go work early, I won't really be there for the end of the GT. Just wanted to say thanks so much for all the fun! <3

MiniMinun

Azumarill Lover Since Gen II!
    Years
  • This was the first GT I actually kinda-sorta paid attention to, and it was really fun to see the whole community compete together! I didn't have the time to compete myself but I look forward to next year! :D
    GO HOENN!

Azarashi

The Seal Pokémon
    Years
  • My first GT here, and it was very fun :) The week went by so fast
    I'll miss it and will look forward to next year's!
    Thanks to all the organisers of the events, they were great and I really enjoyed them :D

Back