• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal Crossing New Leaf: Design Olympics [FINISHED]

Which design do you like best?

• [mod]Osiris[/mod]' Canada Hockey Jersey

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Ste182's Helix Warrior Suit

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer's Greek Hoplite Armor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [crystaltier]no[/crystaltier]'s GT12 Toga

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • [mod]Tsutarja[/mod]'s Pokécommunity Tee

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • [mod]Azazel[/mod]'s Unolympic Uniform

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • DDDchu's Johto Jacket

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [silvertier]honey[/silvertier]'s Olympic Toga

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023

ablesisters_01.jpg
    Animal_Crossing_Logo.png

_DESIGN OLYMPICS

Hello and welcome to the Animal Crossing New Leaf: Design Olympics! This Get-Together Event will be a competition for all you Animal Crossing players to create their very own fashionable design and show it off to the world. In the final week of the Get-Together, an election will be held to determine the best piece. So get your creative juices flowing, and join in!

AvGXfeU.png

The Rules
    • To enter, you must submit the QR code of your design as made in Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
    • You are welcome to create a regular or any type of clothing pro-design. One submission per person.
    • Please include (part of) your username in the name of the design, as proof that you created it yourself.
    • Do not submit any designs with vulgar imagery or foul language.
    • Your design should adhere to the theme as best as possible.
    • You are welcome to add pictures of your character wearing your design, or suggest in-game clothing items that would go well with it, to complete the outfit. However in essence, this competition will judge the designs themselves only.
    • Have fun!

NQXXceE.png
    NQXXceE.png

Theme: _ THE OLYMPICS

As you all know, the theme of this year's Get-Together is the Olympics! Your goal for this contest will be to create a design that fits this theme. Not to worry though, as you may stretch this goal far as you like, as long as it's still recognizably fitting. Think along the lines of ancient greece, and design someting a Spartan soldier would wear, or create a sports outfit for an athlete in the modern Olympic Games? The gods residing on the peak of Mount Olympos should be jumping at the chance to try your fashion!

At the end of the voting round, the top three best designs will be crowned champions of the Design Olympics, and receive one of the fabulous emblems listed below!

xhxcsGw.png

Emblems

These are the emblems you will be able to earn by participating in this challenge!
    (hover over them for details)

vOsZcxe.png
    ____
    7hbD6dR.png

mFZB6ej.png
    ____
    jma1Mvc.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

The timeline for this event will be as follows:
    - ENTRY PERIOD: until 12:00 PM (noon), Thursday, July 9th, Eastern Daylight Time
    - VOTING PERIOD: until 12:00 AM (midnight) Sunday, July 12th, Eastern Daylight Time

The poll will be closed and the results will be visible all day Sunday, July 12th. Good luck to all participants!

Participant List

The participants and their designs are listed below.

- JayD

- Osiris
    Spoiler:

- Ste182
    Spoiler:

- Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer
    Spoiler:

- no
    Spoiler:

- Tsutarja
    Spoiler:

- Azazel
    Spoiler:

- DDDchu
    Spoiler:

- honey
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Can we upload the QR codes to imgur and share them on here or should we just directly upload them as an attachment?

Also count me in!

Last edited:

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i'd love to be a part of this, count me in.

Ste182

If Pokemon is for children, then by Arceus, I'll n
    Years
  • I'm in! I'll start working on my design soon. Can we enter more than one design?

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    I'm in! I'll start working on my design soon. Can we enter more than one design?

for this competition, i'm keeping it at one design per person c:

Do we limit ourselves to basic designs or are pro designs okay?

Pro designs are encouraged, in fact!

i'll update the rules to reflect this information. thanks for asking!

Ste182

If Pokemon is for children, then by Arceus, I'll n
    Years
  • EsgS9

Here is my design, the Helix Warrior! Inspired by Lord Helix, himself, and the Greeks who pay tribute to their gods, this design has a nice Greek pattern around the base of the front, and the top and bottom of the arms. It has a battle-worn cape, as nothing can bring down a mighty warrior of Lord Helix. The arms carry three Pokeballs each, all battle-ready. Most importantly, however, is the Lord Helix Fossil emblem on the front of this warrior's outfit. It is a symbol of pride, strength, and courage, and it also strikes fear into the hearts of the enemies of Lord Helix

http://imgur.com/a/EsgS9

*Edit: The image seems broken so I have posted the link itself

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I feel like I'm signing up for waay too many things and hopefully I can actually do them all, but I'd really like to give this a try! Sign me up, Nagi. :)

Years
  • I forgot that I wasn't all that good at creating designs in New Leaf, so this took me a lot longer than I expected. Anyway, my design is one of the hockey jerseys worn by Team Canada in the 2014 Sochi Olympics. (here are some references to the actual jersey).

Spoiler:

And here are some screenshots of my mayor wearing it, just because!

Spoiler:

Years
  • Ok so I threw this together I know its crap, but the Animal crossing clothing creator and me don't get along very well =p

Its meant to be Greek Hoplite armer, as I opted to go along the lines of Classical Greece.

Ok I admit, I forgot to put my username on the design, so I photoshoped it in from the image I had from the other design contest as I can't be bothered resaving it on AC and then putting the flash card it to my PC.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023

thank you for your submission! if it's possible, i would really like to have the other three parts of the design up as well c:

to everyone else: i'll be putting a 24-hour extension as of this post, so i'd really like for those who signed up to get their designs in as well! just quoting to draw your attention.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Ninja'd me, Nagi - was literally just uploading the pictures. :P

I went with a Greek theme too and made a toga dress:
    Spoiler: QR Code
    Pq28GoI.jpg
    WvPGDiA.jpg

OwAEFol.jpg
    8xUf8NM.jpg

Spoiler: wearin it
    NMEn15e.jpg
    4Q4VtGz.jpg

Darker rooms for better contrast
    qqGiQol.jpg
    nBpnz4T.jpg

Years
  • Here's my design. It's a jersey design, known as Team PokéCommunity.

Spoiler:

And some shots of my ACNL character wearing it.

Spoiler:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • My entry is based on the United States' hideous uniform last year.
    Spoiler:

I think it looks better than the actual uniform honestly. I also altered it to include the PC Olympics logo and UNOVA in place of US.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    ahh, i didn't realize the deadline hit already. i'll hurry up so i can submit it on time.

Back