• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Club Directory~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years

The Club Directory~

Welcome to the index! Looking for a specific club? Wanting to see if a certain club exists before moving on to creating/reviving a new one? This is the place! This index is updated occasionally with new clubs as soon as they are approved. They are also updated with current owners/co-owners, so that way should you have any questions/suggestions about the club, you can contact them.

Due to name changes and the changes to the supporter ranks, there will be a new club directory thread at the beginning of May. Sit tight!

Common Interest/Social Issues Clubs
    * The Atheist Alliance 2.0 - owned by [supporter]PhantomX0990[/supporter]
    * The Youtube Society: Take A Break & Enjoy Some Videos! - owned by [supporter]elheroeoscuro[/supporter]
    The Language & Lingo Club - owned by Magic
    * The Christian Community - owned by The Void
    The ~Deliciously Satisfying~ Culinary Club [Now with 20% more goodness!] - owned by Minerva
    The Rainbow Connection [LGBTS Club] – owned by Catholic Nun
    The PokeCommunity Social Network Society – owned by [supporter]Avant Garde[/supporter]
    Animal Lovers Association – owned by Minerva
    ~We're Still Working On A Better Club! - PC Fan Club ~ - owned by [supporter]Avant Garde[/supporter]
    The PC Jukebox ♪ The Music Lovers Club – owned by [supporter]Avant Garde[/supporter]
    Lights, Camera, Action! ☆ Movie Watchers' Club – owned by Peitharchia

Sports Clubs
    The NFL Gridiron Football Club ~ Where Discussions Win You A Lombardi – owned by [supporter]elheroeoscuro[/supporter]
    The Bottom Line – Wrestling Fan Club – owned by Bestintheworld

Music Artist/Music Genre Clubs
    ♬ ~ The Pentatonix Fan Club - owned by Minerva
    Follow Me! Follow Me! – The K-Pop Fan Club! – owned by [supporter]이큐리[/supporter]

TV Show/Anime Clubs
    HAAAAAAAAAA--10 episodes later--AAAAAAAAH - The Dragonball Fan Club - owned by [supporter]O'aka XXIII[/supporter]
    The Power of Youth! - Naruto Club - owned by [supporter]Genesis[/supporter]
    Fantastic! ~ The Doctor Who Fan Club – owned by [supporter]Aquacorde[/supporter]
    Equivalent Exchange! Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Club – owned by Lilith and Sheep
    Red like Roses – RWBY Fan Club – owned by Venitardus
    Don't Open Dead Inside – The Walking Dead FC – owned by Minerva
    I'm Going To Become Pirate King!! – One Piece Fan Club - owned by [supporter]acatfrommars[/supporter]
    The Crossroads [Supernatural Club] 2.0 – owned by [supporter]PhantomX0990[/supporter]

Video Game Clubs
    Final Fantasy Fan Club - owned by [supporter]O'aka XXIII[/supporter]
    Spyro, Drake, Jak & Daxter - Playstation Fan Club - owned by [supporter]Zorogami[/supporter]
    Forever A Loan – The Animal Crossing Fan Club – owned by Eevee
    The Elemental Union – The Golden Sun Fan Club – owned by The Glitch
    The Legendary Falchion – Fire Emblem Fan Club – owned by Warship

Fandom Clubs
    Ever wonder why we're here? [Red vs. Blue Fan Club] - owned by [supporter]Aquacorde[/supporter]
    Disney Fan Club ~ Where Dreams Come True - owned by Minerva
    ☆ Chaos Control! :: Sonic the Hedgehog Club – owned by BakingBluePotato and Lilith
    Hey I'm Grump I'm Not So Grump – Game Grumps Club – owned by Raligun
    Leeeeet's Join! – RoosterTeeth/Achievement Hunter Fan Club – owned by [supporter]elheroeoscuro[/supporter]
    Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club – owned by Minerva
    + Mathematical! + - The Adventure Time Fan Club – owned by [supporter]Kouzan[/supporter] and Terabyte
    Doint write whilt dronk. ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub – owned by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers
    Digivolve into the Digimon Fan Club – owned by «Chuckles»
    I sacrifice two monsters and summon…the Yu-Gi-Oh Club! – owned by [supporter]Oxidation[/supporter]

* = recently approved clubs as of April 23, 2014

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back