• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Club Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I don't think "most active clubs" should be in the splash banner. We have the index straight below it! The most active clubs will surely be apparent there.

Club of the week/month sounds nice.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • ...that's because I made that splash, guys. :| Wanted to go for a simple concept because there was not much to add other than the links to the top threads and such.

It's like that because the code got butchered, it's missing both a <p> and a <center> which can be easily be added. Was gonna do that last night but I got distracted by other things. I'll do it after work today.

Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha, don't worry ;) It was just the broken align that was funny. Good that a splash finally came up!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Agh I know, I'm so nitpicky when it comes to that and now that it's come up and I got a half hour to spare, I can do that right now. xD I can also increase the font on top as well to make it more reeeeadable.

*puts on sunglasses and turns on electric drill*

edit: aaaand done.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Hopefully that's better? And yeah, I didn't make the splash. Axeliira took time out of her day to be super helpful, which I greatly appreciate. This might help FC&G a little more now that it has a splash like the rest of the forum.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • *takes a bow*

aaaaand going back to club business, I should have my Traveling Club made this Saturdaaay). Only needed to add some final touches to it, just haven't gotten around to it because life and such ;;.

Also, THE WALKING DEAD IS COMING BACK SOON. Would anyone like to see that club come back again? It died last month of unknown walkers roaming around the section. ;;

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • I'm not really much of a traveller myself Megan but I might try to join that too :33

Since no one has made a Zelda club yet, I think I can manage that too :)

Also, who wants a Music Lovers club? It will be mostly about music, maybe post some music you like and stuff, idk. It might take away activity from C&M so idrk but if you guys want this, I could make this one too!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • *bump*

Hey peeps! How's club business going? I forgot to say that I did make two more clubs last week, just that I've been busy with work. I got both the Travel Club (which I will update later!) and I got the NASCAR fan club. Join, yeah?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I'd love a Magi club! I'd join it if you make it. :3 The Travel club, since I don't travel, doesn't engage my interest, so I'm sorry, I can't join it. ): Sorry! I apologize.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Even if you haven't traveled in the past, you can still join. You may learn a lot about everyone's experiences as well as learn new things from other members of the group. Don't leave yourself out of it :P

Same goes to all the other groups out there! Just because you don't know a certain thing or a certain element doesn't mean you can exclude yourself from the group you want to join! It's okay to learn about said fandom or the members of the group. :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Apologies for being off-topic, but is our current forum-splash actually meant to be this way? To me, it seems a little... off. xD" Luckily, I might have a fix. This is our current code:

Spoiler:

Cut out the whole part, and simply replace it with this:

Spoiler:

Hope it works!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Did you just space them apart? Because when I sent mine, I didn't and that's why it stayed that way. -__- Not sure if you wanna go ahead and forward that to either Asty or any Smod so they can fix it. Honestly I have no idea how dem forum splashes work, so I just used my common HTML knowledge to guess xD

Thanks, btw!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I switched the code around, copying it directly from Ashley's post (everything inside the second set of code tags), and so that's what it looks like now.

Any changes, let me know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back