• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Comedians Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Kenshin11212 said:
    I'LL be a lawyer....but not for u!! :laugh: i'll be cartoons lawyer and yours :laugh: I DO DOUBLE WORK SO I GET PAID DOUBLE!!! :P i'm happy today....because of something that happened at school......wanna know? :laugh: there's this girl that i like at school, and i did something for her. then something magical happened. harry potter came and turned her into a rat :laugh: . but i do like the girl and when i did something for her, something happened. it made me very happy. GUESS WHAT HAPPENED!! :laugh:
    i know what happened! she slapped you in the face and asked you to date her big fat hairy cousin! am i right? or i could go out on a limb here and say: youve gots a girlfriend! :laugh:

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    *talks to duck in boat hat*
    So, Mr.Duck, what do you think about this case?
    *quacks*
    *nudges CaRtOON*
    This guy has a way with words!
    *duck splashes into the water and hits an iceberg*
    No! Mr.Quackers!
    *titanic music comes on while he sinks*
    ....sniff....he sure knows how to make an exit!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    100marios said:
    *talks to duck in boat hat*
    So, Mr.Duck, what do you think about this case?
    *quacks*
    *nudges CaRtOON*
    This guy has a way with words!
    *duck splashes into the water and hits an iceberg*
    No! Mr.Quackers!
    *titanic music comes on while he sinks*
    ....sniff....he sure knows how to make an exit!
    for heavens sake the band is still playing! *watches the band slip off the boat* wow...Dont let Leo sink Mr. Duck like he did in 1912! :P

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Sapphire Latios said:
    for heavens sake the band is still playing! *watches the band slip off the boat* wow...Dont let Leo sink Mr. Duck like he did in 1912! :P
    SCOTT LIKE ALLY!!!
    *eat Ally and Scott*
    Wonder what will they do in my stomach.
    *eat some sticky cheese*

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Sapphire Latios said:
    i know what happened! she slapped you in the face and asked you to date her big fat hairy cousin! am i right? or i could go out on a limb here and say: youve gots a girlfriend! :laugh:
    the slaping in the face is completly wrong. but the other thing is really close :D . Oh yeah, when i told my friend to guess what happened, he also said that she slapped me in the face :laugh: . whats up with the slapping? :laugh:

100marios

Years
    *gets an x-ray screen and puts it next to PA's stomach*
    Very interesting!......eww....hmm...now that's disturbing hehe.
    You better watch what you eat PA, is that your stomach gurgling, or cries of despair?
    *makes PA eat a watermelon whole*
    That should help hehe....

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    i'm in love(look at my post before this in this thread incase u dont understand).........yeah!!it's called freakin' love!! :laugh: .i dont think it's supposed to be funny. but u can make it funny by saying some stupid stuff like i just did now :laugh: i think i love her.......*people start saying "aww thats so sweet"* thats sweet? if it's sweet, let me taste it! :laugh: like i said before,scott, it's really close to the thing u said after the thing about the girl telling me to date her ugly cousin :laugh: . i wish she was my girlfriend....cosmos!!ur supposed to grant my wish! ur my fairy godparent! :laugh:

Last edited:

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    yup...a lot of laughing faces :laugh: in most of my posts, i have at least 4 laughing faces :laugh: ...2 down 2 to go..... :laugh: .....3 down 1 to go.............i'll get it sooner or later :laugh: BOO YA!!!there ya go! got the last one! :laugh: anyways, thanks, i hope she feels the same way about me....soon. but maybe she already does! that would be cool!! :D

100marios

Years
    AHHH!! 4 laughing and one smiley...2!....maybe she does like you, I wouldn't know, but there is one thing I do know....you're on the right track!
    *continues to look at smileys*
    Lets have a staring contest with the smiles!
    *The smileys and I sit in chairs staring at eachother*
    you..have to blink sooner or later you smiles...*twitch* *twitch* hehe.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Sapphire said:
    This has become an official mad-house! and a bit of romantic odd-ness....*shakes head* eh...
    :laugh: yup!mad house and romantic. ooooo!! a romantic comedey! :laugh: and guess who started the romantic part? *there is silence* ME!!duh....... :laugh: the thing about scott doesnt count ......smile,laugh,smile,laugh,smile, :laugh: .YAY!!thats 4!! :laugh: now, back to the romantic part. i think i love her..... but does she at least like me? hmmm......the question of the year :laugh:

Years
    I think its really cute you feel that way towards somebody. You should talk to her and get to know her alot. be her best friend! ^^ thats the advice Id give ya. thats how I started talkin to Scott

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    awwww....thats so...er.....cute? :laugh: thanks for the advice. i've got some advice for myself: calm down with the " :laugh: " :laugh: . it's pretty funny cause my friends name is also Kevin (just like mines) and we both like the same girl. so it's almost like we fight over her :laugh:

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    100marios said:
    So what if she had to move or something (I'm not saying it will happen! Oh no!) and her last words were:
    "I love you Kevin!"
    How would you know which Kevin she's talking about!?
    .......an awkward situation hehe.
    :laugh: if that happened, i would kick the other Kevin in the nuts and yell "I'm the victor!!!!" and i would tell the girl "I LOVE YOU!!!CALL ME!!E-MAIL ME INSTEAD CAUSE U DONT KNOW MY PHONE NUMBER!!" :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back