• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Comedians Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    PIZZA IS MY FAVORITE FOOD!!! *steals pizza from ally* IT"S MINES NOW!!!*tries to eat it but it's just a hologram* D*MN YOU!! :laugh:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    *hits 100marios in the head* talkin about me behind my back!? *hits him in the head again* that aint nice! :laugh: oh and i made my own buisness, its: 1-800-hrt-mee-now!! hahahaha!! if ya dial that phone number and ask for a man named Jim, a hobo will come to your house asking for some soda and the occasional illegal drug :nervous: j/k! *hits 100marios in the head one more time* i think we've given the poor guy brain damage... :laugh:

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    there's a pretty funny song. it's called "Angels Deserve to Die" by System of a Down. in the first 2 lines, the guy sings:

Wake Up!
    Grandma should put a little bit of makeup!

:laugh:
    i'm still wondering if the girl i like likes me..... :laugh:

Last edited:

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    No, I'm okay....except there are a whole bunch of spots before my eyes, and I can't see my toes, and there are 3 peculiar bumps on my head, and.....duh..
    *falls, but gets back up*
    Nah, I'm fine! We mario bros. have hard heads! (defense wise)
    *knocks on head and hears an echo*
    ......that can't be good hehe.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    *puts a flashlight to 100marios ear and the light comes through the other ear* ya know...i think its a tad empty in there! :P

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    XD!!!! *Wacks 100marios on the head* Hehehehehehehe.. ^_^; Sowwy bout that! ^-^ That was just for fun :D

*Gets brain damage*

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Hey! all of u are breaking the rules a phisics!!i'll kick all of u in the nuts (eccept for the females cause they dont have :laugh: ) *kicks all the males in the nuts*

hmm.......STUPID THOUGHTS!! i cant stop freakin' thinking about the girl i like

100marios

Years
    Man! I just a living breathing target now!....
    *looks on back and sees a "hit me" sign*
    Curses! There is a sign on my back, meaning that there is only one sign on my back, which can only mean that one, and only one sign that reads "hit me" has made itself attached to my back, and the sign says "hit me", not "smack me", or "whack me" or "punch me" or even just "kick me, because "hit me" is exactly what the sign says and there is only one sign not two, three, or seven because there is only one! and..
    *gets whacked by CaRtOON*
    ...thanks for that hehe...
    *falls down and than gets back up again*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    *whacks 100marios again* ^_^ Hee hee! This guy's fun to whack!! xD

Whoooo do yaaaa liiiike Keeeeshiiiiiin? xD I just feel like mocking people today =)

*explodes*

100marios

Years
    No one on PC if that's what you're wonder-
    *gets hit on the head again*
    Oh...I need to get better medical coverage because it's going to take a lot to cover these bruises!
    *falls, but gets up again slowly*
    so much abuse.....so many bruises...what are ya hitting me with!?
    That stuff is taking a lot out of me!..no wait, it's ok I don't need to see it again hehe *sweats* no....no!
    *gets whacked again*

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    *eyes turn into two big hearts* Ally...*starts floating now* i havnt had a chat with Ally for a while...*hearts in his eyes explodes into two mushroom clouds* i dont like it when my friends are busy... *whacks 100marios on the head cause hes still breathing* there... :P

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    CaRtOON said:
    *whacks 100marios again* ^_^ Hee hee! This guy's fun to whack!! xD

Whoooo do yaaaa liiiike Keeeeshiiiiiin? xD I just feel like mocking people today =)

*explodes*
    who i like? i like a girl in my class. but u dont know her. u doing even live in brooklyn, new tork. do u? :laugh: anyways, i really like her......maybe......i love her

100marios

Years
    Now, now..
    *sits on a stool*
    There are other methods to release your anger...like punching a pillow. Yes, punching pillows are very good ways of relieving yourself of stress and anger.
    Now, breath in deeply.......and let it all loose!
    *starts attacking me*
    *says while covering his head*
    Well, I never wanted to be one of the soother mumbo jumbo people anyway! Hehe.
    *begins to run*

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    it's starting to get boring here :laugh: .well, will one of u please vote for me in the january MOTM?i would like it if u voted for me under hilarious member or somthing that has to do with me, like best artist or something or best new member witch i dont think i'm a new member anymore... :laugh:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Kenshin11212 said:
    who i like? i like a girl in my class. but u dont know her. u doing even live in brooklyn, new tork. do u? :laugh: anyways, i really like her......maybe......i love her
    you love her Kevin? well: I Love Ally!!! *quickly covers his mouth* oops...

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Sapphire Latios said:
    you love her Kevin? well: I Love Ally!!! *quickly covers his mouth* oops...
    yup...i love her....and my friend who's name is also Kevin also loves the girl i love (like i said before). So it's Kevin vs. Kevin :laugh: .i think he's jelouse(sp?) cause the girl did something to me (not smack) that she didnt do to him. :laugh: :badsmile:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back