• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Comedians Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Falcon said:
    you have to were uniforms to school? wow...well my buddy Sterling told me that joke!
    Yes, most private schools do...I hate wearing uniforms..
    erm...
    Once, at camp we were telling scary stories and i got freaked out. and then my friend pointed behind me and said "Look, its a-" Then I screamed and she started cracking up. It was a penny behind me...0_0

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • I did that to my buddy once when he were camping in the micro woods behind my house! me and my cousin where playing a joke on a couple of my friends and we said there was a giant black beast with red eyes...and we made fake foot prints...and we saw a dear and we siad "ITS THE CREATURE!!!!" and they went screamin and running...it was hilarious! :laugh:

Years
  • A deer...haha, black beast with red eyes...red eyes..I've heard that somewhere before..Once, my friend hit her head against a wall and I swear, you could hear an echo! (theres nothing in her head!)

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Falcon said:
    I didnt even know there was a war back then! :laugh: okay here comes the joke!

One day a guy was drivin around and he just got done eating this huge thing of Chili and about 15 minutes later he got this horriple gut ache he said "I think im gonna have to take a $hit" but the guy couldnt find a gas station or a place to take a dump anywhere and all up came a gas station and an old man widdling wood with a monkey by him said "How ya doin sonny?" and the guy in the car asked "Wheres the cr**per?" and the old man said "You wanna see my monkeys?" And then the dude in the car said "No! wheres the bathroom!" and then the old man said "Its in the back but watch out for the monkeys!" and then the dude went back to the outhouse and just had the worst Diarhhea for like a half hour. when he was done and looked over...there was no toilet paper! the dude looked around to the door and the words on the door said "WIpe A$$ with two fingures" so the dude did it and then he saw a hole in the door and it said "Put fingures in hole" so he did and the old dudes monkey came down and hit his "poopy" fingures with a brick and dude went "OUCH!!!" and he stuck the "poopy" fingures in his mouth to make the pain go away...can ya guess what he got instead? :laugh:
    ROTFLMFAO!!! Ewwww!!! Sh*t fingers!!!! XD!

Here's a weird joke..

A man went to a wizard.

Man: Wizard, I need u to help me with a curse!

Wizard: Alright, do u want me to remove it?

Man: Yes

Wizard: Alright, it'll cost u 1,000 bucks.

Man: Here! *gives money*

Wizard: Now, I need u to tell me the exact words that were said to put u the curse..

Man: I remember them exactly! They're.. I now pronounce you man and wife.

Umm.. not that funny, but hey! ^_^;

*gets murdered by sh*it fingers*

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Hmm...

ok, I got a decent funny joke...

These two ladies are having a conversation

Woman1- Do you know the best form of birth control?

Woman2- No

Woman1- That's it!

hehe...eh...ok fine it wasn't that great, I'm working on it...

BOO ya!

Years
    • Age 41
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    I think I would like to join anyways.

Go to 8 Bit theather and look for the comic special Thanksgiving '03: Cheap Cop Out--I Mean--Mail Bag! for something really funny.

Sapphire, tell your sister that the War of 1812 occur in 2297.

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Mine is...what's you dream? XD
    Austin : I have a dream!
    Steven : What is your dream?
    Austin : To have a dream!
    Steven : Go bug yourself.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • I like eggs...and guys this threads just to chat about funny stuff! you dont have to be a member of C4 to come here!

Shingo`

The `Latios` Owner
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2004
    --> Well... here's the PM.
    --
    PM from ashley03
    i think u should try to be a member of the C4!!i think u got what it takes 2 be a funny person!!ask falcon for more info.!!!

ciao,ashley03

So can anyone tell me who Falcon is and what it's about?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back