• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Comedians Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shingo`

The `Latios` Owner
Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2004
    Truly Stupid Criminals
    1) Japanese robbers steal safe and use blowtorch to open it. "YOU MORON! YOU BURNT ALL THE MONEY!"
    2) Robbery at my local Fleet Bank. "WTF? THERE'S A DETECTIVE NEXT DOOR!"
    3) "Here, take all the stuff. Put it in our getaway car." *Not looking; hands stolen stuff out to two cops.*
    4) Who uses a getaway bike?
    5) "Gimme your money!" "Umm... could I use your bathroom?" *banker presses silent alarm as robber goes potty*

Years
  • funny...funny...I'm a blonde! and Im smart! I think...wait...no....uh.....I...forgot..I was gonna say something, but then I forgot! oh..wait! I remember!
    Like...last week, I went to a birthday party for a friend, and there was, Jaclyn, Eileen, Deiana, Alex, me, and Sarah. I accidently bit Jaclyn, then I went and bit everyone else (dont ask) and then where i bit them, it turned red and they started to itch...That day, I found out. I Have Raibies.

And It IS true.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Um...Ally you dont have raibies! if you did you would be foaming at the mouth and running around on all fours! :P

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Shingo` said:
    Truly Stupid Criminals
    1) Japanese robbers steal safe and use blowtorch to open it. "YOU MORON! YOU BURNT ALL THE MONEY!"
    2) Robbery at my local Fleet Bank. "WTF? THERE'S A DETECTIVE NEXT DOOR!"
    3) "Here, take all the stuff. Put it in our getaway car." *Not looking; hands stolen stuff out to two cops.*
    4) Who uses a getaway bike?
    5) "Gimme your money!" "Umm... could I use your bathroom?" *banker presses silent alarm as robber goes potty*

ROTFLMFAO!!! THAT IS SOOOO FUNNY!!!!! XD!!!!

Here's a joke, I think this is how it goes..

This ventroloquist is using his dummy and making jokes.. BLOND jokes XD. So while he's joking, this blonde girl gets up and says,

"Hey! I am sick and tired of hearing these jokes about us! You know what?! I think u may be jealous of our beautiful looks!"

The ventroloquist starts apologizing, but the lady interrupts,

"You stay out of this, buddy! I'm talking to that little guy on your lap!"

Meh, not so funny, it came out better on anothe site >_<;;

*gets killed by dummies*

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • I just remembered a joke I heard a while ago so here it goes:

It was a clear day and two indians, a boy and his dad, were laying down in the grass thinking.

Then the boy says "Dad, how did we get our names?"

The dad replys by saying "Well son, we determine everyone's name in our tribe by the first thing we see after they are born. For instance, we saw a buffalo stampede as your older brother was born, so we named him Stampeding Buffalo. We saw an eagle flying over your head when your sister was born so we named her Soaring Eagle."

"Why do you ask Stupid Cat?"

I thought it was funny, maybe because I was told it instead of reading it.

Years
  • *Goes to registration booth*

I'm in! (Hey, I LOOOOVVVVEEE Comedy!)

The funniest movie I ever saw was Dumb and Dumber. I cracked up when the cop drinks Lloyd's piss!

Last edited:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • 100Marios! thats funny cause my grandmas an idian! but i dont think they used the names back when he was young...maybe!

and Cartoon i heard that one before its funny! :D

Years
  • It was a joke! I dont have raibies! but that really did happen though ^^; hehehehee. Did I tell anoyone what my friend Lauren got for Christmas from Megan? or did I already post that? *looks around*

Years
  • I didnt know you could see me...*looks around* hn..m..heehee ^-^ well, did I tell anyone what Lauren got for Christmas? cause it was pretty funny'

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • but if i had raibies after Ally did...then that means she must of 1) bite me 2) kissed me and accedentaly bit my lip! im RABID!!! *tries to bite Andy*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back