• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Comedians Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    *jump on sky*
    *drop on 100marios*
    You are now my horse!!! My only horse!!!!!*hit 100marios with club*

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    *sweatdrops*
    NOOOOO!!!*steal someone's body*
    Well...*shoot cellphone with grenade launcher*
    Muahahahahaha!!!

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Sapphire said:
    *looks at everyone* oh dear...I'm afraid..well then..I think I'll..*starts to leave* go! *runs away*
    Don't you want to have some fun with us, Ally?
    *use mean look*
    *eat her*

Shingo`

The `Latios` Owner
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2004
    *huggles everyone*

Phantom : It will be hurt for a moment...XP says:
    *huggle*

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • man... what kinda thread have i started! :laugh: *gets on all 4s and starts biting people and climbing trees* im monkey man! *everyone throws tomatos at Scott* nnnnoooooo!!! im smarter than your average idiooooooootttttttt!!! *falls face first on the ground* my splein!!!

Years
  • eh..eaten..again...-_-..Scott's made crazier threads than this, for gosh sakes, he even made a crazy thread! and lots of other non-sense-ical threads at my forums...oh well..teehee!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    What crazy threads has Sapphire Latios started, Sapphire? O_o;

Tell me or I'll poke you with a stick!!!

*pokes Sapphire with a stick*

*gets killed by sticks*

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Sapphire said:
    eh..eaten..again...-_-..Scott's made crazier threads than this, for gosh sakes, he even made a crazy thread! and lots of other non-sense-ical threads at my forums...oh well..teehee!
    oh yeah! back on SI i made a crazy thread and a...well a make out thread! :D good times...good times! :P and on Arcanines old forums i totally made the place a comedians paradise! haha! :D

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Sapphire said:
    oh yes..if you wanna check out what he did to my place, *points to sig* go there.
    Which names do u and Sapphire Latios go by? ^^ I already signed up there : ) Yay! I luv forums! ^^ I already signed up at 7 forums, but I am more active here o_o;

*gets killed by forums again*

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • i was Sapphire Rayquaza there and Ally was Ruby Rayquaza! :) oh and im a wild monkey, "wheres my coffee?" no thats not right! "Hi im Scott" no wait..."Hi im Andy!" *Andy throws a tomato at him*

Yuna

bored out of my mind....
    Years
  • Sapphire Latios said:
    i was Sapphire Rayquaza there and Ally was Ruby Rayquaza! :) oh and im a wild monkey, "wheres my coffee?" no thats not right! "Hi im Scott" no wait..."Hi im Andy!" *Andy throws a tomato at him*

XD

well,i've got a toy gun,and I can't use it :D .so.......well,yeah...................O-O

*turns into a monky and starts climbing trees*Yay!Bannanas! :P *starts throwing them at random people*

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • *cowers in fear of toy gun*
    Look! I'll give you anything you want! Just don't hurt those wild animals!
    *reaches into pocket and hands Yuna dryer lint*
    Uh.....it's useful! You can uh.....uh......uh...load your toy gun with it while I run away in fear while screaming!
    *runs away, stumbles, trips, gets back up, isn't looking forward and runs into the monkey tree, falls backwards and faints*
    *lifts head*
    Good use of the comma!
    *falls down and faints again*

Yuna

bored out of my mind....
    Years
  • 100marios said:
    *cowers in fear of toy gun*
    Look! I'll give you anything you want! Just don't hurt those wild animals!
    *reaches into pocket and hands Yuna dryer lint*
    Uh.....it's useful! You can uh.....uh......uh...load your toy gun with it while I run away in fear while screaming!
    *runs away, stumbles, trips, gets back up, isn't looking forward and runs into the monkey tree, falls backwards and faints*
    *lifts head*
    Good use of the comma!
    *falls down and faints again*

You must give me *ponders carefully*YOUR SOUL!!!!! :badsmile: and the lint.*snatches the lint*WHEE!I have a lint gun! :D *sticks the lint in the gun*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back