• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Complaint Desk: Speak Your Mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikko.Ideator

Black FC: 2022 7801 5735
Years
  • Hello, it's me again, Nikko.Ideator. Ever go through the day, noticing things that just MAKE YOU GO CRAZY, like Mc.Donald's kid's meal toys, Directly-to-video Disney films, or that annoying screech that small children make? And when you just want to get that anger out of your system, nobody wants to listen to you. Well, here is the place to do so. Discuss something that makes you crazy, in at least a paragraph, and respond to other people's posts.

Here's my complaint:

Have you ever realized how small children are so accustomed to always getting what they want? I mean, they freaking think the world revolves around them! And when they want something, they just repeat their request annoyingly until somebody responds to them. Like when they want to play on the stupid playplace in fast food resturants, or buy some stupid useless toy. They never quit. It just irritates me so much. What do you guys think?

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Have you ever realized how small children are so accustomed to always getting what they want? I mean, they freaking think the world revolves around them!

Welcome to my life with my little brothers. >>

You know what I can't stand, crappy drivers. I was behind this guy this afternoon that had his blinker on for three freaking miles! And then there's mister/misses "Lets go 35 in a 50". I mean COME ON!

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    I feel sorry for 'Bin Laden. He was in a family of 52.

My complaint is:

McDonalds. Tehy're currently sponsoring a NATION-WIDE EXERCISE CAMPIAGN, where you get a crappy little pedometer and are forced to walk and run in order to get steps. And at the end, you get a free happy meal. It's all a corporate scheme, agree?

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • I mean that is the purpose behind a pedometer. XD

The thing I don't like about that is a free happy meal. What happens if you're 35 and want a big mac!? big macs don't come in happy meals! so you're stuck with a wimpy cheeseburger fries and apple slices. Actually there's something wrong with walking or running just to get a fast food at the end. It's McDonald's hidden scheme to make us all fatter while making us think we're getting skinnier! :P

Anyway, here's what's bugging me:

The "hey you're really stupid if you don't know this" warnings. Like "caution: contents may be hot" on a coffee cup. or toys that say "children may swallow" if the child can swallow it why make a toy that small? Are you trying to decrease the world population by increasing the amount of kids who choke on toys? Because someone somewhere sued them because they got burnt by a coffee cup. It's stupid to sue a company over something that you should have learned when you were 5. And I can't believe people actually win cases like that! Hey if i get coffee from somewhere other than my house you better believe i want it so hot i could melt my face off! There is nothing worse to me then getting home and having my coffee cold.

Nikko.Ideator

Black FC: 2022 7801 5735
    Years
  • Welcome to my life with my little brothers. >>

You know what I can't stand, crappy drivers. I was behind this guy this afternoon that had his blinker on for three freaking miles! And then there's mister/misses "Lets go 35 in a 50". I mean COME ON!
    Yah...Just tell them to get on the right side of the road, Bucky. Drunks are the worst. I've never been drunk, and I'm never planning to in my near future, but they're the worst of all of them.

I feel sorry for 'Bin Laden. He was in a family of 52.

My complaint is:

McDonalds. They're currently sponsoring a NATION-WIDE EXERCISE CAMPIAGN, where you get a crappy little pedometer and are forced to walk and run in order to get steps. And at the end, you get a free happy meal. It's all a corporate scheme, agree?
    They think they're the ones that started the concept of MORBID OBESITY, so they think they're going to stop it. Losers. We all know they only want one thing, and it's called $$$.

I mean that is the purpose behind a pedometer. XD

The thing I don't like about that is a free happy meal. What happens if you're 35 and want a big mac!? big macs don't come in happy meals! so you're stuck with a wimpy cheeseburger fries and apple slices. Actually there's something wrong with walking or running just to get a fast food at the end. It's McDonald's hidden scheme to make us all fatter while making us think we're getting skinnier! :P

The "hey you're really stupid if you don't know this" warnings. Like "caution: contents may be hot" on a coffee cup. or toys that say "children may swallow" if the child can swallow it why make a toy that small? Are you trying to decrease the world population by increasing the amount of kids who choke on toys? Because someone somewhere sued them because they got burnt by a coffee cup. It's stupid to sue a company over something that you should have learned when you were 5. And I can't believe people actually win cases like that! Hey if i get coffee from somewhere other than my house you better believe i want it so hot i could melt my face off! There is nothing worse to me then getting home and having my coffee cold.
    LOL. I'm staying in South Carolina, and I heard of some idiot who got decapitated because he jumped a fence that clearly read "NO JUMPING", and his parents sued. That just makes me crack up and pissed off at the same time.

In an amusement park, like, two years after these kids were kidnapped, there was a mom that told a kid to wait up because he was going to get kidnapped by a "bad guy" if he went too far ahead. I understand safety, but come on! If we can't feel safe in our world, well, where can we feel safe?!

Last edited:

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • I mean that is the purpose behind a pedometer. XD

Ah, but I heard a story once somewhere that this chick was driving in her car with coffe from McDonald's when she dropped the cup and spilled it and burned her lap. She sued McDonald's because they didn't have a warning anywhere about the coffee being hot. You know what she got? She got 1% of ALL McDonald's income for 1 whole day. You wanna know how much that is? It's a lot, I'll tell you that much! xD

-Neko

Years
  • Cocky little kids thinking they can talk rudely to kids probably ten years older. I have a friend, who has a little brother, his little brother's friends all think they can do anything better. So one day we were playing soccer and they started pushing and punching, so I did the same and they never did it again. :D

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    People who complain and voice their opinions on the internet, nobody cares.

OH SHI-

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Cocky little kids thinking they can talk rudely to kids probably ten years older. I have a friend, who has a little brother, his little brother's friends all think they can do anything better. So one day we were playing soccer and they started pushing and punching, so I did the same and they never did it again. :D

Nice.
    This happens all the time in my neighbourhood, little 8yr olds tink they can speak to me like I'm a piece of Magikarp. They have it coming.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Cocky little kids thinking they can talk rudely to kids probably ten years older. I have a friend, who has a little brother, his little brother's friends all think they can do anything better. So one day we were playing soccer and they started pushing and punching, so I did the same and they never did it again. :D

You just pretty much summed up my job. :(

Actually, I could write a tl;dr entry about the brats at my work, really. Granted, not all the kids are like that, buuuuut a majority of them are. They like to come in and think they own the place (I work in a play centre) and they can do whatever they want because I'm not mommy or daddy. >>;

And then, of course, there are the parents who still don't know when closing time is, even though it's posted on the door big enough so no one can miss it, ever. D: Then they spin this tale that they "never knew" even though it's fifteen to twenty minutes after closing and we had been trying to page them all the while. >>

I remember writing this big tl;dr-riffic entry about it on LJ. XD; Those are just a few work annoyances.

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    OLD PEOPLE seriously, they expect us to be so nice to them, and respect them... I wouldn't have any problems with this, except they assume that everybody under the age of 20 is horrible and treat us like crap!

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Spoiled rotten brats that think they can do anything just because they are kids.
    They just make me want to punch them in the face, just because they are online or little, they think nothing will happen to them.
    i was playing halo 3 on xbox live a few weeks ago, and these kids never shut up!
    they thought they were so great just because they could kill me with a shotgun.
    and when i beat them in slayer, they just said that i was cheating and that i was a loser for being that good.
    I was going to tell them why i was a loser when they beat me in a game and curse at them, but they went off before i got the chance.
    Other kids said stupid "your mom" jokes when they were probably halfway around the world.
    those kids can never stand winning or losing, because they will always complain about something.
    just once, i would like to pound a rich, snobby kids face in without getting caught.

Chairzard

Professor oak finished chair
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2008
    In all honesty what annoys me most is the moderators, yes I am probably a much better pokemon trainer then any of them, but really the obvious is hardly worth debating.I am just overall a extremely blessed person intellectually,physically and otherwise.What annoys me is the mods aren't willing to tackle me on the grounds of reason and logic, in fact the only way they reason is by locking my threads and deleting my posts.

It annoys me to type so much, only to see a mod who obviously has a inferiority complex lock my thread.I am a kind person and I toss out 'props' when I need to but i seem to rarely receive them back from the community.If any mods who have been locking my threads see this, I only hope that when you are able to reason that we can discuss it.

I don't flame other members of the community, the locks are uneeded

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • In all honesty what annoys me most is the moderators, yes I am probably a much better pokemon trainer then any of them, but really the obvious is hardly worth debating.I am just overall a extremely blessed person intellectually,physically and otherwise.What annoys me is the mods aren't willing to tackle me on the grounds of reason and logic, in fact the only way they reason is by locking my threads and deleting my posts.

It annoys me to type so much, only to see a mod who obviously has a inferiority complex lock my thread.I am a kind person and I toss out 'props' when I need to but i seem to rarely receive them back from the community.If any mods who have been locking my threads see this, I only hope that when you are able to reason that we can discuss it.

...if you honestly feel a moderator is only locking your threads because of an inferiority complex, I invite you do PM me and report it because that's not allowed in our staff. Closing threads for perfectly legitimate reasons, however... :|

On that note I hate when people say the staff aren't doing a good job, or take it so personally when their thread gets closed over something simple that's right in the rules. Whether that's related to the above post or not, I don't know yet. :)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Hahah. Erica, I think it is<3

But you know what really grinds my gears? People in the 19th century. Why don't they get with the freakin' program? It's called an automobile, folks. It's much faster than a horse!

Another thing that grinds my gears is when I can't find the droids I'm looking for.

I'm quite shocked this hasn't already been done. >_>;

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    XD Family Guy is <3!

I came up with a new one while chatting on MSN. I can't stand freaking Myspace/Facebook addicts (you know what I really wanted to say there)! You know, the people who add everyone they see on the street. There's no way you can honestly know 500+ people enough to call them friends. >>

-HeaveN-

In this craziness, absurdity..
    Years
  • XD Family Guy is <3!

I came up with a new one while chatting on MSN. I can't stand freaking Myspace/Facebook addicts (you know what I really wanted to say there)! You know, the people who add everyone they see on the street. There's no way you can honestly know 500+ people enough to call them friends. >>

yeah I agree. People need a life. MSN users too. So this is what I had to say as far as it goes for the complain part ;D

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    In all honesty what annoys me most is the moderators, yes I am probably a much better pokemon trainer then any of them, but really the obvious is hardly worth debating.I am just overall a extremely blessed person intellectually,physically and otherwise.What annoys me is the mods aren't willing to tackle me on the grounds of reason and logic, in fact the only way they reason is by locking my threads and deleting my posts.

Either you're an obvious troll, or you're just an extremely crappy poster.

Either way, what pisses me off the most is seeing all of these members who think they're better than everybody else and think they're SO funny, and start making these "smart" comments about how they're so handsome in real life when they're in fact just a bunch of socially deprived losers who spend most of their time either in their mom's basement or live down in the street stalking any girl that gets out of the appartment block as if it were the first time that they saw somebody with long hair besides their mom.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back