• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Confession Thread

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
Years
  • Castrainer said:
    Let me says somethings more...

I already tryed suicide 3 times
    Im not afraid of death
    I already burned my kitchen (Its a long story... And it was on purpose -.-;;)

Thats what I can remember of...

burned your kitchen? awesom, way to go

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I constantly go through a dilema of becoming one of the things I despise most, and never trusting anyone, or I tend to trust too much, and I've already had that taken advantage of in an extreme way. *Throws a Raichu_master voodoo doll into a shredder*

So, basically I have the ultimate dilema.

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
  • I always think theres someone behind me
    I'm afraid of clowns
    I watch the powerpuff girls, totally spies.
    I almost cried watching the passion of the christ, and when old people are being abused so mean. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
    Ok I confessed and I feel like a girl.

Takuyas_Angel

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 17, 2005
    Shineyelectrode said:
    I constantly go through a dilema of becoming one of the things I despise most, and never trusting anyone, or I tend to trust too much, and I've already had that taken advantage of in an extreme way. *Throws a Raichu_master voodoo doll into a shredder*

So, basically I have the ultimate dilema.

your gonna be in that shedder in a minute XD

i also cant sleep without watching a movie and i wont sleep in pitch darkness so thats why my tv stays on alll night >.<
    I'm also scared of chingy for some strange reason 0_o
    i sometimes cry when i dont get my way XD
    I cant live without listening to simple plan if im really mad

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Duke R said:
    I dislike Andy.
    Erm, if you're talking about Arcanine on PC then that was more of an insult than a confession.

Anyway, I don't really have anything to tell, lol. Uh... I love orcas and I have a lot of orca-related stuff? (Even the Free Willy sountrack. XD My mom found it the other day and bought it for me as a surprise.)

And let's see... I guess that most of you know this, but I am a total klutz. I mean, I trip over nothing all of the time!

Years
  • okay, here are my confessions:

I gave my hair a black rinse
    I like dinosaurs
    I tried to commit suicide
    I spent 90% of my life in depression

I'll think of more later..

Takuyas_Angel

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 17, 2005
    im also afraid of watching gay people kiss because it freaks me out 0_o
    i also believe in curses and bad luck and i believe that i got cursed by a bus because i did and i also have feelings for everything and believe that cars trains and buses can be my friends because i have no life.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Takuyas_Angel said:
    im also afraid of watching gay people kiss because it freaks me out 0_o
    Ah, let's try to lay off of those topics unless they're in the T-Dome, okay? ^_^; Most people here are very sensitive about that kind of stuff.

Anyway, umm... I'm also kind of scared to swim in the ocean because of sharks. o_o; I mean, I'll do it, but I'm still scared of them, especially Great Whites. *JAWS theme plays*

Takuyas_Angel

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 17, 2005
    Kayleigh said:
    Ah, let's try to lay off of those topics unless they're in the T-Dome, okay? ^_^; Most people here are very sensitive about that kind of stuff.

Anyway, umm... I'm also kind of scared to swim in the ocean because of sharks. o_o; I mean, I'll do it, but I'm still scared of them, especially Great Whites. *JAWS theme plays*
    oh sorry 0_o i'll remeber that i guess ^^;

Years
  • Hey..i'm kinda freaked-sad that in this thread, only on the 31 posts of this thread..three or more persons confessed that they tried to commit suicide.... and i have more confessions of mine:

I have no friends where i live(excluiding my family), only the ones in my friendlist
    I am afraid of the sea...i mean, i can swim only five meters from the beach^^;;;

Only two O_o nice, only two^^

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • I'm afraid of death. I haven't cried since I was eight years old and I'm afraid that if I start crying, I won't stop. I kind of have a 'sixth sense' which is really creepy especially during funerals or in hospitals. I act pretty much like a boy, a boyish-girl, a tomboy! I hate seeing others sad. I don't know why, but I feel guilty all of a sudden and have this urge to try and make them happy and I am very naive.

Those are quite a lot. ^^;;

Last edited:

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
  • Marina99 said:
    I'm afraid of death. I haven't cried since I was eight years old and I'm afraid that if I start crying, I won't stop. I kind of have a 'sixth sense' which is really creepy especially during funerals or in hospitals. I act pretty much like a boy, a boyish-girl, a tomboy! I hate seeing others sad. I don't know why, but I feel guilty all of a sudden and have this urge to try and make them happy and I am very naive.

Those are quite a lot. ^^;;
    De?th? don't be sc?re, is the only thing th?t we ?ll h?ve for sure is gonn? h?ppen to us.

Years
  • ha ha you guys dont wanna hear my list.

I'm sinofobo(its portuguese, dont know how is it in english)- Im terribly scared, and I mean SCARED, of dogs.

I have fear of sum bugs (spiders, moths, hoppers)

I sleep with a night-light, cuz i cant sleep in the darkness, the reason is...

Im a bit paranoid, i think there is sumbody behind me all the time.

I cant sleep without music. (I love my radio)

I love Sapphire, May and Blue!

Ive never kissed.

I never had a girlfriend.

I dont know how to swim.

Im afraid of the ocean.

I dont know how to ride a bike.

Thats all by today folks! lol

Back