• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Console War

Who do you choose?

• Sony (PS3)

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Microsoft (X-BOX 360)

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Nintendo (Wii)

Votes: 15 39.5%

• Total voters

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
    wel since having a 360... then i'm enlisted in microsoft....since 360 games are better....and they release new games fast enough....it's better playing games in 360 than in my pc...many bugs occur....that's why...microsoft fan for life!!!

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Well yeah, PSN's community is a lot more friendly than Lives (not saying you don't get absolute jerk offs on PSN, you do, there's just less of them)

but the 360 has much better games than the PS3 does,

Examples please.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    The PS3, obviously the most powerful console, blueray player, HD etc, however, is it really worth that extra 300-400 dollars for a blue-ray player and HD which is barely noticeable if you play on a good tv, imo no.
    Normally I'd ignore you because you can't seem to handle a mature debate, but do you actually know how much a PS3 costs? A ps3 costs $399.99, so how can it be $400 more than a 360?

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2015
    *facepalm* we don't ALL live in the same country, I'm from Australia, on it's own the 360 is like 300AUD here, ps3's on their own are usually around 600-700AUD, kthx I win again

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    *facepalm* we don't ALL live in the same country, I'm from Australia, on it's own the 360 is like 300AUD here, ps3's on their own are usually around 600-700AUD, kthx I win again

If you look up maybe 4 posts you'd see that to run your 360 for one year in Aus costs more than a PS3 would in 3.

Years
    Sorry, couldn't reply to your post before because it got banned.
    You said the PS3 only has FF?
    FF XIII is being released on the 360 as well

And boo hoo.
    Saying you win, doesn't mean you win.

KTHXBI

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Well there we go, one of the only decent but massively overrated games on the PS3 is now moving to XBOX, thank you for proving my point, PS3 now has kingdom hearts and.. oh Infamous, I played it over my mates house, really awesome game shits all the **** over prototype, sorry but prototype is fuken ****.
    It's ironic that you call other games over rated but like Halo.
    I'm not even going to try and attempt to prove to you how wrong you are, so I'll let Wiki do it for you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PS3_exclusives
    Clearly the only game there is InFamous.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2015
    Only good one there is INfamous, metal gear solid and kingdom hearts, anyway fanboy I don't have time for the likes of you. Btw yes you're right, Halo is overrated, but it's actually good, Final fantasy makes halo look better then it already is, there is only one good final fantasy game and that is tactics advanced, rest are graphcis, nothign more.

Years
    Only good one there is INfamous, metal gear solid and kingdom hearts, anyway fanboy I don't have time for the likes of you. Btw yes you're right, Halo is overrated, but it's actually good, Final fantasy makes halo look better then it already is, there is only one good final fantasy game and that is tactics advanced, rest are graphcis, nothign more.
    It seems like you are liking more and more games by the second.
    Only KH first.
    Then inFAMOUS,
    Then MG.

Stick with one story.
    Also, we don't have time for the likes of you too.

Good bye!

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015

Yeah.

No.

I could just name all the other great games there..But I won't waste my time.

The NES and SNES versions of Final Fantasy didn't have flashy graphics did they?.. did they?

They were the roots of an ever growing gaming tree, Why? Because the gameplay and storylines were grand..Not flashy graphics.

Also..Halo..It's a Shooter....And..oh..wait..and..uhh...Nothing else. PS3 exclusives beat it in every compartment e.g Killzone 2, Resistance 2 and Fall of man, even Haze.

You really just need to stop, Go off and do a bit of research, learn.

Ziraider

ಠ_ಠ Get Down with the Pokemon.
    Years
    360, I have all systems, love them all they both have there pros and cons. I take the 360 because more games and bececause SOOOOOOO many poeple are online, and its the most common system besides the wii now days.

Years
    The main con of the 360 is the lovely RRoD.

All of my friends who own a 360 have encountered some form of RRoD.
    That is one reason I bought a PS3 > 360.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    All I know about the console war is that if the Wii Preorder box for the black Wii is the same as the normal one Microsoft and Sony better start watching out.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    They don't really need to watch out.

The Wii outsells them both anyway.

Years
    All I know about the console war is that if the Wii Preorder box for the black Wii is the same as the normal one Microsoft and Sony better start watching out.
    Joy.
    It is still the same console though.

It outsells the other two because it is directed at the casual gaming and family market.
    There are more of them than "hardcore gamers".

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    I know why it outsells them...I'm not thick.

I was just stating that because they don't need to watch out..Because the Wii has already destroyed them..Saleswise.

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
    Only good one there is INfamous, metal gear solid and kingdom hearts, anyway fanboy I don't have time for the likes of you.
    And your obviously far away from sounding like a fanboy, judging by your posts.
    Btw yes you're right, Halo is overrated, but it's actually good, Final fantasy makes halo look better then it already is, there is only one good final fantasy game and that is tactics advanced, rest are graphcis, nothign more.
    LOLWUT@'graphcis , nothign more.'
    FF7 is probably one of the most memorable Final Fantasy games of all time, and it had only above average graphics compared to other PSX titles. FF fans care about depth, storyline and enterainment far more than they care about graphics. Not to mention the fact that they keep rereleasing RPG's on the DS, rather than revamping the graphics and releasing them on a next gen system. I would start ranting about how there are more PS3 exclusives than you think, but then you'd probably 'retaliate' with 'lololol dAtS sOoO gHeY sTfU fAnBoI PSTripple aInT gOt NuFfiN oN dA eCkSbAwKs tHrEeSiCkSdEe!'

Also, read the rules before you post, crotchstain.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm not going to actually stay and get in the heat of this thread, but my choice will always be Nintendo. And my cliche answer as to why is that I was raised on Nintendo and Super Nintendo with Mario and Yoshi, eventually got into GameBoy and Pokemon, completely fell in love with Zelda, found a role model in Samus Aran, and had a house pet by the name of Star Fox. I was throwing Dr. Mario pills in my sleep and when I went outside, I threw crap at my sister and called her Donkey Kong. There's so many familiarity and everyone knows the Nintendo famers. I have a 360, though, I'll be honest, but it's really annoying. I've never liked Sony's systems, either. I want the Wii...maybe for my birthday. I don't know, but as for the past, now, and the future, Nintendo is my parent company.

Back