• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The count to infinity (Remember NOT to bypass the 4-word limit!)

What number should the new thread start from?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
Years
  • 3642 Yeah, I do further maths for A-level and its loooaads of work.
    (For non-British people who wouldn't know, an A-level is the highest qualification in the UK before you go to Uni)

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
  • 3645 (edit your number nikki XD) Yes its 2 in the morning now and Ive got work tomorrow >.< lol catcha and hav a good one

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • 3646 Lol, I can't add on 1. Not good if I want to do a maths degree. XD
    Oh dear, work tomorrow. *shakes head* I hope you don't have to get up too early...

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022

We are so sad gettin to infinity

Can everyone rate m tc please and tell me what would improve it.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
  • 3649 Sure I will later. Now, Mr.May if you read this, I finished Defense, but got distracted SO HP IS WAITING!

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    3656. yeah i'm not that active in the dragonite FC anymore, cuz i kinda like the charizard one better, and me and pokefan had a big fight.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
  • 3657, yeah, i noticed >< i was reading it while i was gone and i was liek ughhhhh, do i really have to babysit those two??? why were you guys fighting>

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
  • 3660, ok then. maybe you guys were just so devastated at my abscence that you went crazy XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back