• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The count to infinity (Remember NOT to bypass the 4-word limit!)

What number should the new thread start from?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xoo

bam, baby!
Years

*edits last post* Ooops..
    As I'm typing this, the keyboard is covered in dog hair. *wipes*

GrayLuna

Years
  • 3820, So a Donkey and Rhyno walk into a Disco, and the donkey can't help but request "their song," sexy Back so the DJ plays it but being an monkey thing (o what are they called, the lion king wise monkey thing, bamboo thing no, man its on the tip of my tongue) it takes offence to that, and is secretly glaring at them as they dance together.

So he takes his rage out on a near passing Zac Effron. But nobody has noticed so he calls in the Hyenna gang to get back at them. First they try releasing mouses by the near by elphantes, which are cassually stepped on. The shake of the ground causes the unstable Hyenna's to fall to the ground by the Platapus possy.
    A Dance off-I'm drinking Root Beeer!-is started.

This sourly breaks up the Polar Bears and Penguin's first meeting.
    After a nifty, quadralupadilop by the Hyenna's, the platypus's open up with they're impecibale special belly dance.
    Before the Hyenna's can counter the Canadian Lake Otter's step in and get they're groove on, totally owning both groups.
    During they're performance, a pack of thirsty Humans walk in. They quickly remind themselves that they havn't started drinking.

The next day, the local optomatrist and psyciatrist, get a record amount of customers.

3976 Ok Mr. May i read it and it was some store i must say >.< very interesting. (O_o)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back