• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The count to infinity (Remember NOT to bypass the 4-word limit!)

What number should the new thread start from?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    12650 Why? They need someone like you to teach them how to be better Pokemon Masters. >.< ~That sounded kind of lame. XD

12 654, he got fed up with them so he made a secret forum called, nonoobsaloudbecausewearecoolandknowourstuffsowe'renotgoingtoletyoucomeandruinthisforussohah.com, that's abbreviated of course.

I didn't have any homework ^_^

Years

Man, I'm so random today, I make Blake look normal... I'm serious, look at the hurt n' heal admin game to see what I mean... AND WHILE YOUR AT IT, MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO GET A LIFE! >( *another fine example*

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    12 666, i laugh at some of these attempts to be random, and i was so right about the changes on the Hurt and Heal Mod version. If you count Rai's one vote for Marz as a vote for FG. Go back and add them up properly, everyone was posting too fast.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back