• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The count to infinity (Remember NOT to bypass the 4-word limit!)

What number should the new thread start from?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulweaver

a mirage
Years

Yay, visiting the site again. What a nice surprise to see that ShinyGold Beta 5 was released :P (should visit more often, but been busy with life and not playing Pokémon)

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

I'm having a cake in my stomach. Just for your information. And for filling another TCTI post out.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Well... sorry. But I'm often too lazy to check wherever there's some kind of current topic in this trhead... Hm. Kinda non-social of me ^^

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    17892. There wasn't really a topic. Nica was supposed to find me the edit button pairings. I think I was paired to it. Wait, maybe I had sexual relations...Hmm

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
    Years
  • 17894...hmm I the only reason that I see this thread came to being was to aid us to increase our number of posts.

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    I bet itman got most of his 915+ posts in this topic :paranoid:.
    I stayed up all night quite a few times.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

From friday morning to saturday noon I stayed up. That's.... about 30 hours I think. Movies night with hundreds of people at school.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back