• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v11

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

I love chocolate as long as it isn't dark chocolate. Usually not fussy about what's in it either ^.^
    Though someone gave me this milk chocolate caramel sea salt bar once... first time I ever yeeted a bar of chocolate into the trash can 😂
    Sea Salt in a chocolate bar... whose bright idea was that 🤢

also hello people =)

Years

White chocolate is very delicious as well! But I hear that dark chocolate is better for you than all other kinds

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

I'm alright with Dark Chocolate. But I've also gone all the way to 100%. However, it needs to be stated that you don't eat it the same way you eat regular ones. The regular ones you usually end up eating the whole thing but for the bitter variants you end up sticking with mostly just one piece and you keep it for quite a while inside your mouth to get a better grasp on the taste.

Definitely an acquired taste, though.

Years

speaking of acquired taste, anyone got any foods they disliked/hated at first but love now?

Personally I used to really dislike Pumpkin and Beets. They're are among my favorite foods now ^.^
    They have this pumpkin pizza in the supermarket here which is especially yummy =3

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

Pumpkin tastes awful! I had to eat pumpkin soup as a kid and I hated it! D:

Pineapple pizza is good, though!

Years

It's from a brand that sells vegetarian/vegan food (I'm not vegetarian, I just eat whatever I think tastes good. a bunch of which is vegetarian ^^). The crust is from Flaxseeds and Quinoa. On top there's a bunch of pumpkin and tomato (paste?) in a Lemon-Ginger sauce. There is also some other stuff on top I can't remember atm.
    Main reason I love it is because it both tastes good and very different from other pizzas I've had =)

Pineapple is situational for me. Pizza is one of the things I don't like it on... 😂

and this is why i wage war on supermarkets...

do you grow your own food then ? =o
    😂

Pumpkin tastes awful! I had to eat pumpkin soup as a kid and I hated it! D:

Pineapple pizza is good, though!

I've had pumpkin soup once.... not a fan either xD

Pumpkin pizza?! i have not heard of it give me some right now
    I'm a monster who likes pineapple pizza a lot so I'll probably like that too lol

It's a local/Dutch brand. Idk how I would ship it to you, but you'd be welcome to have a try! 😇

I can show you the cover of the box I guess, to give you an idea:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back