• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v11

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    238821. I'm hungry, myself.

I can show you the cover of the box I guess, to give you an idea:
    Spoiler:
    Ah, so it's prepped like the squash it is instead of mixed with brown sugar like it most commonly is mixed with here in the US.

Hello TCtI!

Hello!

Years

Food is the last thing on the brain at the moment, we have eaten so much today it's unreal. Even worse, we've got another round of it tomorrow! There's a load of frozen stuff back from Christmas we need to use up, so we're just making a spread of the whole lot and having at it!

Years

Hola Peeps!

All this talk of chocolate and pizza is making me hungry :/

*dangles a chocolate bar in front of Ash*

Food is the last thing on the brain at the moment, we have eaten so much today it's unreal. Even worse, we've got another round of it tomorrow! There's a load of frozen stuff back from Christmas we need to use up, so we're just making a spread of the whole lot and having at it!

That sounds very horrible! 😛
    I guess you'll be eating light the next couple days then... 😅

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now

5 days of torment, but at least my boss is on vacation for two weeks. Also he figured after ~9 months I could finally do something interesting again. No more mindless bugfixing in our broken system; well, less of it. But I have to take what I can get. ^^"

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I should make plans for vacation period. Mine usually consist of "stay in your apartment until vacation is over". xD

Idk., the world never really interested me much and doing stuff alone also seems very boring.

Years
    I just had 2 weeks off that I spent chilling at home. Not that I can actually go anywhere good anyway with the covid restrictions in place.
    The break from work was still much needed though 😀

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years

my life pretty much revolves around video games, either making or studying them for my uni course or just playing them in my spare time

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back