• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v12

Years
  • 2̶̨̢̛͚̭͚̯̹͍̦͙̹̙͈̌͛̅͂̀͛̿̋̀̌̕4̵͚̳̙͚͗̋̂̒͛͆͑̽͒̉͌̄̅͛̕͘͠1̵̠̬̖̤̙̥̼͛ ̸̩̠͔̦̆͊͆͂̃̒̀̋̓̇͛̍̎̈́͐6̶̗͇̼̰̣̦͈͐̋͗̕6̵̨̛͙͍̰̟́̉́̂̂͊̎̃̚1̷̳̙͎̙̺͕̖̥͇̲͈̾̾̿͜

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • img.png

Or should we not separate them ?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    241 666

Mathematics is the most beautiful and most powerful creation of the human spirit.

As a mathematician myself, I'd have to disagree; maths was discovered, not invented 🙃
    (Just trolling, I hate this philosophical debate)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    241 668
    As a mathematician myself, I'd have to disagree; maths was discovered, not invented 🙃
    (Just trolling, I hate this philosophical debate)
    Do you hate it because you're wrong and you're not willing to admit it? :P

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    241 671

I'd disagree. Nothing is more useless than learning some arbitrary dates in history without also learning about the context of the time.

Years
  • 241 672

Both extremely useless, if you ask me. I don't even know when you would actually use pi, nor dates in history, because with the passing of time you'll tend to forget those. But yeah, without a context they surely are meaningless.

Years
  • 241 673

If we're gonna talk useless stuff I gotta bring up the 'Terms of Use' you see with pretty much with every software or website you use. Does anyone even read those fully? =P skimming ftw 😏
    There's no way people fully read them every single time they see them at least.

Pi is 3.14 to me and the rest of that number is an ''idc, just round it down'' xD

Although the dates of historical things can be useful, by themselves they are indeed useless.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    241 674
    If we're gonna talk useless stuff I gotta bring up the 'Terms of Use' you see with pretty much with every software or website you use. Does anyone even read those fully? =P skimming ftw 😏
    They don't exist for the end user. They very much exist for the company to protect itself against the evilevil consumer. Anything that seems useless to us and just makes everything more complicated ultimately exists for these companies.

Days
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    241 675

It is useless for us to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he has never been reasoned into.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    241 677

I've read Facebook's one (not entirely but a good part of it) and I didn't like what I read, so I didn't register XD

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    241 678

I think I made an account so I can link it up with my Nintendo account for free stuff. And then I closed it again. But it is very possible that some hacker got access to it, anyway, and is now doing the usual spam bot stuff. Not completely sure. But I'm also not interested in checking.
    It's bad enough that you have to go through extra hoops just to actually delete an account...

Years
  • 241 679

I get Cooler. Facebook's always kinda scared me privacy wise especially. I had an account, but I deleted it pretty soon. Also, there are a lot of people who aren't on Facebook anymore

Back