• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

... they changed the rules? :] You mean that about "No generic posts" and that?

I post there once in a while to lure people to the RP section but only in one thread each time. That way, I have the energy to write a pretty welcoming post.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I just want my sister to get home and is willing to watch the episode with meeee. ;___;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I should really take my iPod out of the car and start using it again. xD; /tends to go through 'phases' where she would use her iPod a lot for a while, and then not use it at all for a while.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Pfft. Sometimes I believe I'm masochist. But I love Super Meat Boy despite how insanely hard it is sometimes XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

ugh. Happened again. This happens every time. Why do I even care anymore. ;;

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013

Pokestick, your avatar's gonna be haunting my dreams even more now that it's animated. ;_; AND with pupils!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back