• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

yes it is. :D We BinaryPeaches speaketh the Binary Language, as well as Fangirl, English, and Spanish.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

it's just when we spaz and everything. :D you've seen me speak the language before! i totally did in the dear anonymous thread

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

i was just like in awe and omg shocked when i saw mithos because after seeing the extra i was all 'yeah i'm not going to see him this episode' but then the end of the episode came and he was there and omg omg omg and i didn't expect it and it just made it more awesome and adorable and eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

.... i don't know how you find that cute. xD

it's a language native to the binarypeaches. :3

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Idk. I like when girls go all omgoverthetop talking all quickly in a blorb of randomness XD

And yes, I love when my girlfriend goes like that XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I would disagree, but then I'm sure Dondon will pop out of nowhere and agree with you guys. xD;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

and why would that be pokey? :O

went, you should go do something about that double post you have in the anonymous thread. xDDD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back