• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I guess they just like to do so, Dondon. XD

/baw. looking at this ToA icons remind me of one of the reasons why I like Symphonia more.
Epic bad guys are epic in ToA. But because they're epic I don't wanna kill them and I baw. ToS there is only one I baw for well two depending on which side is taken.....

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Opinions are opinions. This would be an unfair debate regardless, because I've never watched/read R+V, and you've never watched/played/read any of the Tales of Series. Not to mention they vary between series.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019

True you are, and for all I know I could the like Tales series better, seeing as I only watched one episode :o

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Which one? There are several Tales of in the Series, so you may enjoy one and not enjoy another one as much. My signature and avatar is a nice example, as one is from Symphonia and the other is from Abyss. Both are nice games, but I prefer Symphonia (my signature).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That would be Vesperia. It's one of the top three that people enjoy. Most of the series are in no way shape or form connected to eachother. Unless it's Symphonia and Phantasia, or they hold the same name (Destiny 1 and 2 for example).

Years
203016. The Tales series is actually a game series first and a manga/anime series second, so the manga and anime stuff tend to be supplemental to the games or altered retellings.

And I think I'm gonna update my LP again. :B

I actually got the Vesperia game last night. I also got Civilization Revolution and a motorcycle racing game (because I like playing racing games socially).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Phantasia? Yeah, you could. I myself never finished it, because I got stuck. I might pick it up again one day but it was enough trouble just getting to where I am in the game right now.

The movie for Vesperia is a prequel to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back