• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019

picture.php

Fear it. Love it. Worship it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Nagisa is like Colette. She'll frown at you, but she'll never slap you. Case solved.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years

Um...whoa. I thought it would be quite sometime before I reached my 1,111th Post... I figured I'd celebrate my 1,000th post then, but not so quickly... *Sigh*...I shall just let the post numbers be what they are. No need for celebrations at the moment. I'm content that my 1,111th Post is somewhat a case of tl;dr (and hopefully, an insightful read to complement the other insightful posts in that thread as well), to fittingly represent my developed typing habit on PokeCommunity.

But on my 10,000th Post, I shall definitely be breaking open the Soda Pop for celebration, indeed! :cer_boogie:

...(at least) 1,111th Posts, and all this time, I have STILL been stuck in Generation 3. THE WHOLE TIME. Upon spoiling both Generations 4 and 5. WTF.

Spr_4d_382.png
Spr_4d_006.png
Spr_4d_384.png
Spr_4d_487.png
Spr_4d_250.png

(Pokemon Sapphire Version was my first-ever Pokemon game, btw. Followed by Pokemon FireRed Version. And I've replayed Pokemon Emerald Version like heck. Pokemon Platinum and HeartGold Versions are waiting in the wings (AKA, in a Target bag on my desk), to be played once I obtain a Nintendo 3DS...eventually.)

On a more positive note...I have attained
4.981616% of Forever's absurd post count! Yay! :]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back