• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

And suddenly I feel the stress of the end of the semester coming on. Ugh.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I need to good on my math exam if I hope to at least get a 'C', but I haven't been doing so hot on the exams so far (8am in the morning + not multiple choice = i can't think). I also need to do a whole brick load of homework that I had been putting off (so I can use it to study for the final exam, but derp). I need to do a few reports for World Civ which are due today (I'm working on those right now), and then I also have a few things to do in Theater, as well as one more exam in Humanities to study for before the last one.

I hate this. This is what I get for procrastinating. Last semester wasn't this bad. At all. fml. This is going to suck. /mutters off. rant is over. call her a hypocrite if you'd like now.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022

Nah you're not a hypocrite I think

I have two 5-page papers due soon...one of them tomorrow. Then there's the final test for Psychology next week. At least I already did my final speech and my professor loved it. Gah I hate procrastination. ;-;

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years

I procrastinate alot, as well. So I know how you guys feel. Eheh. ^^;
    Since I'm still early into highschool, the times I'd failed to bring in homework were... okay, I suppose.
    Been trying to avoid it though. Not to mention I wing all tests. <_>;

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022

Lol high school. I like how when the semester ended we'd all be excited for the break whereas in college we all dread the semester end because of the tedious work that lies ahead.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

To be honest I'm just glad that before we review in my Math class we're going to learn the Quadratic Formula, which is something that i actually know how to use well (screw 'completing the square). The last two tests were disasters because they were both on things that I fail at. I just really hope there aren't many of them on the final.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022

I hate completing the square :G

I had math last semester and the best I got on tests involving that method was a C. Are you taking intermediate algebra or college algebra?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Quadratic Formula >>>>>>> Completing the Square.

Intermediate. I was off by 4 points to get into College Algebra, fml. I really shouldn't be doing this bad, but the class just loves to go over stuff that I utterly fail at, no matter how many times I try to learn it, like radicals.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022

Yeah I got placed into intermediate because I bs'd the college algebra section....although in my defense I was running late to one of my other classes so I had to get the test done. ;-; ah well

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024

Intermediate. I was off by 4 points to get into College Algebra, fml. I really shouldn't be doing this bad, but the class just loves to go over stuff that I utterly fail at, no matter how many times I try to learn it, like radicals.

I prefer completing the square. Too much adding and multiplying and subtracting and dividing makes my head hurt. ;A;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't get completing the square. at all. To me the Quadratic Formula is just so much simpler when you learn it.

Years
    203050. I totally forgot how one completes the square. :V I have a song that I use for the Quadratic Formula. Because my high school math teachers sang it ALL THE TIME while we were learning about it. It's pretty much the only reason I remember it. :V

/totally needs to review that over the summer

I still have my course book from my Intermediate Algebra class last summer because I couldn't sell it back. And I'm actually glad I didn't sell it back. I'll need it to review for College Algebra in the fall.

I started in Beginning Algebra because I didn't bother taking any math my senior year and therefore forgot a lot of algebra. I was only 6 points off of testing out of it, but I probably was better off taking Beginning Algebra, seeing as there was stuff I missed while sleeping in high school taught in it.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years

I need to good on my math exam if I hope to at least get a 'C', but I haven't been doing so hot on the exams so far (8am in the morning + not multiple choice = i can't think). I also need to do a whole brick load of homework that I had been putting off (so I can use it to study for the final exam, but derp).

I hate this. This is what I get for procrastinating. Last semester wasn't this bad. At all. fml. This is going to suck. /mutters off. rant is over. call her a hypocrite if you'd like now.

Oh, how I sympathize with you... :cer_cry:

Completing the Square >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> essentially everything in Calculus, especially stuff like Newton's Rule and L'Hopital's Rule. :x I mean, exactly what am I using those for in life?! T_T How I wish I could stay in the realm of Honors Algebra II instead of tabulating Calculus crap...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

I'll soon never do maths again in my life~ ... that's not true though. I will.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years

OK, whose freaking idea was it to replace Mightyena's Crunch from its Generation 3 level-up moveset with Sucker Punch in Generation 4? It can learn all the elemental fangs, yet it can't learn a teeth-based move that's native to its own typing?! And yet some freaking non-Dark-type genie like Tornelos can learn it? Granted, I haven't had the opportunity to put Sucker Punch into practice; I just dislike it because you have to rely on the opponent just to attack. Predict wrong, and the foe may get a free twofold stat boost. At least wrong predictions while switching don't make you a sitting duck...most of the time. >_>

EDIT: Hmm...OK, apparently, Poochyena can learn Crunch and Sucker Punch at Levels 53 and 49, respectively. But honestly, why does Mightyena not get the same treatment? JUST STICK CRUNCH INTO ONE OF MIGHTYENA'S RANDOM LEVELS LIKE IT WAS DONE WITH POOCHY! TRAINERS SHOULD NOT HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL LEVEL 53 JUST FOR THEIR POOCHYENA TO LEARN HOW TO BITE HARDER. -_-

Oh great, and now Hydreigon can't even learn Dark Pulse naturally to suit its higher offensive stat of Special Attack - it has to get the only (barring Night Burst/Night Daze and Bark Out/Snarl) Dark-type special move as an Egg Move? Yet it can learn physically-oriented Dark-type moves by level-up? W. T. F.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back