• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    The Quadratic Formula lets you find a function's zeros. The Completing the Square procedure helps you with the graphics and some more things I haven't talked about in school yet. And you're going to use those a lot in your life, trust me. Those and a lot more formulae. Specially if you're going to science-related courses in life. Except the health-related courses.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

OH WAIT. Now my brain has translated those terms into Swedish :D kvadratrotsformeln och kvadratkomplettering! I know those, I can do those easily ^^ Completing the square is wayyy more useful.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh, how I sympathize with you... :cer_cry:

Completing the Square >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> essentially everything in Calculus, especially stuff like Newton's Rule and L'Hopital's Rule. :x I mean, exactly what am I using those for in life?! T_T How I wish I could stay in the realm of Honors Algebra II instead of tabulating Calculus crap...

Yes. Like the Quadratic Formula is totally not something I'm learning in Intermediate Algebra, as well as something I learned in Algebra II during High School. Not to mention it's usually what you learn right after Completing the Square. Least that's how it was for me.

Again, I can't understand Completing the Square at all. When there's an option to do either or and I get the same answer, I choose the Quadratic Formula. idc which one is more 'useful' or anything. I like what I can do.

/huff

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years

I'm still doing maths until September, but then it's goodbye to that forever! Really looking forward to it. ^^

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years

Another one who is almost free!
    It's nice to start getting done with all the basic classes.
    I can't wait to start getting into more of my bio classes. :)

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years

Oh I know what you mean! Next year I can drop maths and biology, and focus on what I really want to do, which is music tech, art and photography. Those last two are both art really but they're taught separately.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

I mostly think Completing the square is more useful if you want to see the.. uh, zero-marks xD I don't know what they're called in English, really. When the line crosses the X-bar.

.... but thinking about it, it really isn't. Aaargh, I hate maths xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Graphing I think so? xD; However, if I'm not graphing I'll go with the Quadratic Formula. o/

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

... I did make this theme while my kitten was sick and I was worried about him. It's kind of ironic, since he's smiling in both the signature and the avatar, hurr.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Really? Hm... well to me Hao seems to be happy in my avatar and signature because he's with a kitty! If it was the avatar I had before it, that could explain a bit more.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I personally found the image calm and tranquil, and that he's able to be peaceful after everything has happened. Not to mention the cat he's with is very similar to his first friend, and might as well be (hurr, you'll have to ask my sister about the last part. idk).

If I wanted a depressing one, I'm sure I could find one. However, I picked this one not only because it calmed me down a bit, but because of the fact that it had a kitten and I was worried about mine.

Years
    203421. She's under a lot of stress from her end of the semester school stuff.

And her theme seems quite happy to me. The only pain of any sort that I see that would potentially be there is the fact that his kitty is too close to his face and he has to close his eyes to keep kitty fur from getting in them. :V

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I made this theme before I was buckled down with stress, nya.

Also, I think we're talking more about the signature. Hao looks even more happy in my avatar, and considering that both Hao and the Cat are spirits, and the Cat is currently just a spirit head, I don't think he'll be getting any kind of fur, hurr.

Hao's dead in both images... so I guess I can see how you get a 'depressing' feel.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm not sure if dying to become Shaman King, killing all humanity, and then bringing them back to give them a chance is dying peacefully. XD;

He's a Shaman (and his spirit isn't a Samurai... but Yoh's spirit is!). You only see him wear this at the very end of the manga in the epilogue, in the sequel whatsit (I forgot what it was called) and well... in fanart. Otherwise he's mainly wearing his usual clothing. I love it too though. It's so... Red. <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Could be because the red clothing threw you off. idk. xD; But Hao's the main enemy, nya. Yoh Asakura, his twin, his the main character, so you were... half right? :D;

Years
    203430. Here's a different pic of him, Derk:

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Recognize him now?

Also, his name was Zeke in the English anime and games.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

Oh? You liked it? The hair was bothering me, so I switched back. Hehe. xDDD;

You played Shaman King? Oooooooh. Perhaps that's why you forgot everything. /brick'd

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back