• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years

Hmm...I'm torn between three possible nicknames for Chandelure. Motel 9 is clever due to the "we'll leave the light on for you" catchphrase, though CandleJack has an appeal of its own. And then there's also WilOTheWisp to reference the essence of Will O'The Wisps.

Hmm...I'm also surprised that I'm just learning about the CandleJack meme toda

Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My second to last match with my friend started and ended with my using Galvantula. The same Galvantula. He had noooo luck that round, though we were both pretty much playing with the starter decks, so yeah.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Someone already made a "Frying the Coke" trope XD Figures.

Also, 8/10 classes passed. Only two exams to go.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years

Congratulations, Sony (or more specifically, Sony CEO Jack Tretton). You have managed to not only hypocritically insult your competition, but your own customers as well. -_-

"[Microsoft and Nintendo] are starting to run out of steam now in terms of continuing to be relevant in 2011 and beyond. I mean, you've gotta be kidding me. Why would I buy a gaming system without a hard drive in it? How does this thing scale? Motion gaming is cute, but if I can only wave my arms six inches, how does this really feel like I'm doing true accurate motion gaming? Our view of the 'Game Boy experience' is that it's a great babysitting tool, (but) no self-respecting 20-something is going to be sitting on an airplane with one of those. He's too old for that." - Sony Computer Entertainment CEO Jack Tretton

https://www.zeldainformer.com/2011/...t-at-nintendo-millions-begin-to-facepalm.html

Instances like this are why I'm proud to be a Nintendo fanboy... I don't even think Microsoft has had anyone say anything this lame (from my recent memory...)

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years

It's funny, because I prefer playing DS then PSP. xD;
    And really, Sony's way of marketing is terrible. They ripoff Nintendo with the "Move", and then say motion control is "cute"? :V

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

... I was going to put something here but I have completely forgotten what it was supposed to have been.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeesh. Take a quick nap and my my mom comes home going all 'are you okay'? I'm fine, I was just tired. =3=

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm pretty sure that after you tell her you're okay your mom doesn't go 'are you feeling better' and/or 'we're moving to europe' after you wake up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back