• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm hungry, and I forgot my food in the car. D; /sobs. has like... some fruit bars in her bookbags, so she'll have to make them last.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

He is. These are the clothing he wears at the end of the manga when he becomes Shaman King, cause unlike the Anime he dies... but he dies and becomes Shaman King. :V

/finding how people are mistaking him as a female, because the kimono is pretty low-cut, least in the avatar.

I need to stop loving the characters that look like females sometimes/to some people. Mithos, Lyzerg, Ion, Hao... ;____;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well that's their problem. If they really want to mistake Hao for a female, they should go look at the Princess Hao images.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think this theme shows how observant people are. A female would definitely not have that low of a cut in my avatar. xD;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. but again, if they're thinking he's a female due to the floral pattern that's their problem. Go look at Princess Hao and you'll have more reason to believe he's female. :B
    Doesn't help that they share the same seiyuu. ;;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hao is ambiguous... when he doesn't look like this: https://i51.tinypic.com/2zrkv1x.png
    (Pretty much... when he was a kid and after death he looks more ambiguous imo.)

As for Waka... I have no idea. I haven't played Okami in forever, and I never even finished it. ;;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Mithos, Lyzerg, Hao, Tadase, Ion... I could have sworn that I had another favorite that looks ambiguous. There's also Bugsy from Pokemon (specifically Pokemon Special).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well in that case I think that still leaves me with having said Tadase and Bugsy. :B

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022

I'm done with my Oceanography class wooooooooo still has a lot of work to do in other classes ;-;

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022

I finish up next week....my actual last day should be Thursday but both my classes were cancelled ahead of time for next week....so my last day is either tuesday or wednesday. ;D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back