• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Born into the world, each enjoying his own life, discovering the black box in his head...is this bliss?

The important thing is to surpass your limit line. Shall we go? Take your step, and outdo yourself today!

But what should we do with our days? Trying to live flawlessly is a big no no.

Stop! Observe thoroughly the flow of the world! Ignore everything else, and here we go!
    Life's a *****, so if it's easy, you're doing it wrong.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I just discovered people still drink sarsaparrilla or whatever is called XD

I thought only Columbo did it.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Derodero is back at PC. :D

Oh, and staying away from PS really helps. I made a tag which I actually like this time around. /random

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    The longer I stay away from PS the worse I get. ;;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't have PS anymore, so my themes are either going to be lame extremely simple like my current one, or ones that I have already made. Eventually if I don't get PS again I'll get used to GIMP and use that.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Donathan Johnson was a twisted young boy who's parents were brutally murdered on the day of his thirteenth birthday... by the rain forest. Obsessed with vengeance, he began his quest: to have every single hectare of jungle cut down by the day of June 28th.

I'm afraid your vacation will be for nothing if his plan succeeds, Lasagne Man.
    And your memories will be crushed, Peachie Taramay. By the Prehistoric Ninja Goose Under Your Spell
    ™.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That's kind of scary. D: hopefully the Rochester Pigeons don't help him with that.

Iris

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2015

Never be fooled by cute disguises.

First day free of all things work-related and I am still exhausted.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • Siggy vi Britlandia said:
    205456 Never be fooled by cute disguises.
    The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

It's funny because it's Kyubey.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back