• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024

I like

old movies

like the godfather
    three

It's not considered the best one

but that's just me

but that's just me

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Which was related to your poll, and partly brought up again in the description of your latest deviation.

I feel like I know too much sometimes.

@Lasagne Man - I'm afraid Donathan has burnt down the trees over there, as of the day before yesterday.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

All right then.

The first twenty episodes of Gosick are seemingly unimportant and frankly boring detective arcs, that build story, setting and deep feelings for the last episodes.

The last few episodes make an amazing political war drama, with touching characters, and splendid fighting scenes.
    I know building up the plot step by step is crucial for a good drama, but having 80% of the plot being fairly uninteresting in that manner is a bit ridiculous.

By now, the audience is almost completely gone, but by now the series is SO DAMN GOOD.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years

Is that another anime?

Speaking of which, I watched the first episode of one of the series you recommended me, Durarara. It was quite good, but I fell asleep 5 minutes before the ending. It was 2 AM, shoot me.

Years

Meh, I probably don't have time for that. I just started reading Muhyo & Roji's BSI on Vol 9 ATM and Letter Bee Vol. 1.

Plus almost done with all 3 Books of the Avatar Cartoon Series.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm still more of a manga reader. My sister and I picked up two volumes of Ultimo when we were in Arizona.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well... I think if I'm going to be watching anything for a while it's going to be Criminal Minds, since we got the third season boxset in Arizona as well. xD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I like your signature Tara.

I've been kiiinda inactive here, or anywhere really, lately.

TECHNILOOM

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back