• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hi Went!

I find it amusing that first half of the year people are all 'Tara you change your theme too much' and then now people got really used to see me with only one theme so now they're all 'omg tara you changed your theme!' :P This one won't be sticking around as long as the other one I'm afraid.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

I can only sleep with one pillow, I can't really sleep in an elevated position because it makes it hard for me to breath. Although funnily enough, I've slept on many odd places; one being a bicycle handle.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

I'm going to be a cat this weekend!

Also I got my packages, yay! Also at Pokey's post on the other page, funnily enough, the skin care products I got are made from food and the products called Skinfood. XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm glad I'm not the only one finding themselves looking at Maly's banner. it's so pretty!

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

Thank guys. XD

Yeah I took what you said in my blog, Siggy, and decided to try again. I wasn't very happy with the first product to be honest. :c I just wanted to see if anyone else would say otherwise. I was never going to make a speed clip out of it, hence why I didn't bother to edit the video lul

Years

Well look, I've always been a fan of your graphics. I wasn't trying to bring you down or anything, if that's what Pachy was trying to get at with his comment, but if there's something I know you could do better on, I will try and push you a bit.

Anyway, I'm quite proud of you. Keep up the good work.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

I understood where you were coming from. XD

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back