• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013

Wow, we're on version 7 of this thread? Craaaaazy!

Last edited:

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

I had a really weird dream blogs were in real life, and I "blogged" about making a really massive gun thing and destroyed this weird squid thing that a was going to take over the world, and I remember I yelled out, "I'M THE WINNNNEEEEERRRR!!"

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

I dreamt that I had a school assignment that included filming and I had no idea what to do.

I kept wondering why I couldn't remember there ever being an introduction to the assignment. Then it hit me that it was a dream :P

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

It depends. For me, I can't quite force myself to have lucid dreams, but since I can fall asleep easily, it's quite possible for me to have them from time to time without forcing myself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back