• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I live in Florida. 99.9% of the time, we get no snow. Most we get where I live is frost on the ground in the morning.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2010

Same here, Binary. Lots and lots of frost. It stuck one year, and it doesn't even always fall from the sky =(. I envy people with snow. But I don't wanna move to place with snow, because then I would probably get bored of it, haha.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hearing people speak about snow, it seems that those who don't have to bother shoveling it like it way more than those who do have to shovel it. /sagenod.

I personally loved the snow back when I lived in Colorado.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. MY DOMINATION OF THE SIG REVIEW THREAD HAS BEEN BROKEN! In other news I don't feel necessarily happy so I've decided I dislike boxing day every year ever. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'd rather not try to figure out the logic behind it. Whatever you say, Nica.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Let's just say it relates to a certain banned member who was not banned this time last year. That is all. Reason why I dislike 2009's. XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Internet drama. Something I try to avoid but it seems to find me these days.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Kay Tara, um, I'll explain. A year ago (I only remember cause it was the day after Christmas D:), I met that user and now I regret it. Thus, it's not drama and not something to whatever about. XD

Also... one positive is that this TV has new TV channels I couldn't get before (aka digital channels) so... yay?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Ugh don't be angry Tara.

lol see I said today would suck, I made Tara annoyed already.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back