• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024

I'm weird 'cause I hate goodbyes. I get misty eyes whenever I say farewell.
    /heavily hinting that I'm going to leave soon.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Fireflies is a good song. However, Zeffy leaving is not a good thing.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

DON. DON. DON. I NEED YOUR ADVICE.

ONE OF THE GRIDS, UM, THINGS HOLDING THE BACK OF THE LAPTOP AKA FAN, WHERE THE HEAT COMES OUT FROM, ONE OF THEM FELL OFF AND ANOTHER IS LOOSE.

SHOULD I BE WORRIED? ALSO MY CHARGER IS BROKEN AGAIN BUT I'M NOT AS WORRIED ABOUT THAT. ACTUALLY I AM BUT I DON'T WANT TO GET THE LAPTOP SENT AWAY AGAIN.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years

Oh God of War, how I love your violence~
    /finally got that Limited Edition God of War PSP that I have oh so wanted~
    //also got a new laptop but I got some better toys for Christmas like that Mr. Bubbles Big Daddy plushie~

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

*insert "English Songs" into Roswell*

...Beep. Brain.app does not compute.

/I'm not that bad, but if you go to my mp3 player, most the English songs are sung by Japanese people (none of them being Hikaru Utada, mind you) and the others are from Sonic Adventure

Years

I just want to clear up a couple of things:
    What I hate is the absolute worst garbage ever. You better never bring it up with me or even consider liking it EVER.
    What I like is the greatest thing to have graced this earth. Don't you DARE ever try to talk smack about it or even criticize it EVER.

I don't know. Just look at that jiggy p guy. Being all lolrandum.

Years
  • Oh, that reminds me that I should probably clean out my bookmarks and find my DC source, since I think I read the first three volumes I got from there. Actually, I don't even know where the flash drive I had them on is. D;

OH. DUDE. FIREFLIES. THAT SONG IS OKAY. I USED TO LIKE IT MORE, BUT I GOT BORED WITH IT. HAPPENS A LOT WITH SONGS I LISTEN TO ALL THE TIME.

ONE OF THE GRIDS, UM, THINGS HOLDING THE BACK OF THE LAPTOP AKA FAN, WHERE THE HEAT COMES OUT FROM, ONE OF THEM FELL OFF AND ANOTHER IS LOOSE.

SHOULD I BE WORRIED? ALSO MY CHARGER IS BROKEN AGAIN BUT I'M NOT AS WORRIED ABOUT THAT. ACTUALLY I AM BUT I DON'T WANT TO GET THE LAPTOP SENT AWAY AGAIN.

Uh... pop it back into place and look for the screw if it looks like there's supposed to be one? ._.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

There's about like, 10 grids or so, or just lines covering the fan part thingie, and just one of them fell off, and well, broke, so there's no screw,, it's like plastic, so that can't be that bad, right? DDD:

I could take pics if you want.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

@_@ Sounds like you have a pretty unfortunate laptop..

I'd be worried..
    But... crazyglue?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Gah, too bad I neither have 360 nor ps3. >:U
    I'm playing Devil May Cry 3 SE on PC instead. Finished with DMC4.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back