• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

You may have been in a fight with Vanessa then. I had to fight her 4 times before winning :<
    It wasn't even that annoying until I had to play Tag with a witch and surround her with all 4 characters when she moved like, 6 spaces :(

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

It's my 2nd PC Anniversary! :D :P

Oh, congrats Pave Low ^^
    Have a slightly funny picture as a present.
    The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

What's happening in B/W o_o There's a mystery thread mover? Did...he really make those threads? ...wow. I mean the others seemed borderline but... just, lol.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Oh, I just saw MistahDude's threads moved so quickly without me even seeing them. XD

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

Not recently, al though it is the case that people can be very annoying.
    On the other hand, I'm kind of a pre-judger type of person.. so sadly it's easy for me to become annoyed.

LOL I get annoyed by people quiet easily, too... hence why people are like "OH GOD DRAMAZ!" every time I come around to post about something.
    I get annoyed a lot by attentionwhoring and stupidity.. and just usually have to make a valid comment to prove this point to whatever person is getting on my nerves.
    Sometimes I get annoyed by random things.. stuff like inconsideration.. or untasteful jokes. Don't joke about rape around me. And don't be inconsiderate to people. Also, don't slag yourself out on a children's forum.

All of these subjects.. well you'll be getting a lecture from me. Basically.. because obviously their parents aren't telling them that yo.. it's not actually a good thing to go through life with personality traits that aren't at all professional in a workplace setting.. (Since they don't see them online) soo.. I might as well tell them my opinion on it and what I think is proper. Cause they gotta wake up a little. lol.. I try not to be patronizing or anything but sometimes it's like "come the heck on"

Which is why I'm contemplating on writing in the Pics of you Discussion thread to stop telling people to have such a negative attitude towards others that just wanna post a simple picture of themselves.

Yeah.. tl;dr..

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

*shrugs*

Well, I don't tell people what to do and what not to do myself, unless we're close friends or they are actually breaking the rules.
    The reason might be that I probably do a lot of stupid things myself, and I find it hard taking critique from a person I don't even know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back