• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I think it's the best month of 2010 tbh, though best day of 2010 = April 20.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

April 20 = When Scott and I got together.

And aww Derozio, at least PC's good. :3

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years

Oh just some rumours going around spoiled July otherwise it'd be 10/10, but yes, KT does contribute to part of it, considering how mean she is towards me.
    I am very evil, muhahahaha.

And I wasn't really mean toward you, just you go totally random and start posting things that sometime doesn't make sense and some other things that made me go WTF... otherwise, you okay.

Well...yes, about me. Not necessarily bad, but fake, and last I heard it was being investigated, but yeah. Dunno if I should go into it publically, or even tell people, since idk how many even knew about it.

I'm sorry about the bluntness I'm just... too lazy to type with more detail. XD;
    Never knew you were so famous.. I have 13000~ posts on another forum and bare people know me. Of course, most of them are idiots and the mods are idiots as well and the only fun forum is where all the trolls is, but, well at least they have hilarious trolls.

Damn Nica that's 7 days before me and my brother's bday...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I feel so happy!

And, indeed I am the alt.

Mobile Tsk?

...how do you...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

...y'know that would make a lot of sense, but still...it doesn't match up...

Aaaaand! I am Erica's alt okay.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    It doesn't mean anything, Phillip. They're both different people with different personalities. But they bond quite well, I must say.

I can't understand Elia's jokes. So sad. ;;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

/ignores

And Nica = Erica, but Erica = Nica. :)

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Nica ignored me. Elia ignored me. Wow, this is turning out to be a good day. Dx

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back