• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Ah. So you would be in Oerba or now in Eden, I presume?
    Also, I hated that Barthandelus fight just because of the Doom counter >,>

@Nica: If you're referring to the vent slits where the hot air is expelled, missing one shouldn't be that big a deal. Just don't jam something in the hole and make sure that it doesn't get too dusty. That's my suggestion, anyway. The charger thing is what you should probably be more worried about. Does it have the little light on it? If so, does it flash showing that the charger has a current running through it?

Dero: I love your theme. Can't wait for D.M.C - Devil May Cry (young Dante ftw~)

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Thank you, Stand Alone. :]
    And yup, I'm looking forward to that game too. It may change everything. The way we look at the DMC franchise too, probably.

I just hope I get 360 before it comes out, though.

Oh, and wrong number, btw~

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

Ah. So you would be in Oerba or now in Eden, I presume?
    Also, I hated that Barthandelus fight just because of the Doom counter >,>

@Nica: If you're referring to the vent slits where the hot air is expelled, missing one shouldn't be that big a deal. Just don't jam something in the hole and make sure that it doesn't get too dusty. That's my suggestion, anyway. The charger thing is what you should probably be more worried about. Does it have the little light on it? If so, does it flash showing that the charger has a current running through it?

Dero: I love your theme. Can't wait for D.M.C - Devil May Cry (young Dante ftw~)

Opposite for me. Sure the fan isn't a big a deal right now.. but there are slits there to protect it.. and if one came off and another is loose then that's a problem.

A charger is just a charger :/ All you have to do is buy a new one.. so it's not a big deal.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I swear I pressed the backspace key there >.<

I just really wanna see how his hair turned white |D; And to see Vergil again @_@;
    I'm kinda... iffy. I read somewhere that the creators of the others aren't doing this one? Or at least they aren't doing this one solo? I dunno. Just staying a little on he hesitant side =b

I'm so very highly debating on playing some Force Unleashed II right now, despite being 4am.... >,>

Ninja, I suppose you're right. But still, it's not ENTIRELY an immediate problem. So long as you are careful with it, then vent will be okay until you can fix it. But, without a charger, not really much a point. And we all know how much Nica loves zeroing DLTMS0

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

I swear I pressed the backspace key there >.<

I just really wanna see how his hair turned white |D; And to see Vergil again @_@;
    I'm kinda... iffy. I read somewhere that the creators of the others aren't doing this one? Or at least they aren't doing this one solo? I dunno. Just staying a little on he hesitant side =b

I'm so very highly debating on playing some Force Unleashed II right now, despite being 4am.... >,>

Ninja, I suppose you're right. But still, it's not ENTIRELY an immediate problem. So long as you are careful with it, then vent will be okay until you can fix it. But, without a charger, not really much a point. And we all know how much Nica loves zeroing DLTMS0

I guess so.. part of me wonders how rough she is with her laptop with all these problems.. or if she just ended up getting a lemon.. lol.. either way it sucks cause laptops are pricey ._.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    They are indeed VERY expensive. *looks at his account statement at the $856 transaction*

On a side note, who exactly is that in your theme? I've been wondering for awhile now, but never really asked =b

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I just really wanna see how his hair turned white |D; And to see Vergil again @_@;

Yeah, I really wanna see his hair turning white. If it doesn't, I'll go 'afaskgjldaglja242@#$@#!' at them. >:U
    And uhh, I'm not really sure if Vergie will be there in that game. A lot of people doubt his appearance in the game..

And as for the creators thing you heard, its quite true. Ninja Theory, and not Capcom, will be doing this one. NT is known for nice character development and isn't really well-versed as far as the stylish combat mechanics of DMC games are concerned. Or so I've heard. People say that NT might actually mess up with the combat and gameplay in this game. :S

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024

Probably caused by your excessive present throwing activities lately.
    /hides

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Titanic just finished on TV. It's suuuuch a sad movie. ;;

edit: I just realised... first Christmas I didn't get a photo of myself. Hmmm. MAYBE THAT'S A GOOD THING SINCE CHRISTMAS WAS GOOD. No Santa photo either...

BREAKING TRADISHUNZ?

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Sounds nice, but idk, not something I'd listen to often. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back