• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Gooood morning, TCTI! And what a dashing morning it is, as usual it's...horridly cold out there, but I won't let that ruin the last 20something day of a month in 2010!

And yes, Jorge was born a day earlier than me...which is still something I find completely amazing and totally awesome, and it was then I realised "Christina, it would be even better not to celebrate your birthday as your birthday anymore even though it's nice to pay a thought every now and then! From now on, it's a 48 hour celebration of yourself and your boyfriend being born and surviving another year in a cruel world. Huzzah!"

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Indeed..... Although I still am technically a n00b, aren't I? =b I just don't really like going outside of OT very much. Too much fun here~

/excited for the next DGM to come out within hopefully 24 hours

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well... I'm trying to remember how I really even hit 1000+ posts. XD; I guess it just happened. You are no n00b, Niinii~

Awesome! :3

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I have been here longer than even some Mods I've seen I think, just not with this account. I just have had no real desire to go anywhere else yet =b

HAIIII!!!!! My baka usagi is in this chapter, according to the spoilers~!! /no judging. He waits a month for a new chapter and tends to get excited >3<

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

What's your original join date, Niinii?

haha. xD That's okay! Just wait until the end of February when the last episode of the Tethe'alla Hen comes out.

I know 200ish posts came from the PokeSpe Club. The other... 1000+ are just from me randomly posting places, I guess. XD;

Iris

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2015

Kay, I am done drawing for the time being.

Need to rest my eyes. XD;

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

My join date was like.... February 26th of '09 I think? Somewhere within that week. =3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I need to start drawing again. ;^; /has been meaning to draw something since before Christmas.

Ooouh. Okay! :3

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back