• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crusher

Hell yeah, I'm sexy.
Years

That's nice. We can't drive if we're not 18 here, though. If we would've been eligible to get a license at 16, I would've given some thought or maybe even have tried it. >_>

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That makes sense what you said, then. ): If they're going to bug you, they should at least wait until you're seventeen/eighteen (whichever year you can get your permit).

Crusher

Hell yeah, I'm sexy.
    Years

Yeah, and that's what I've been trying to say to them. But each time I do, they start saying 'it'd be nice and convenient for us, dear' and stuff like that. ;;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You should ask them how it's 'nice and convenient' when you can't legally drive until you're eighteen anyways (if you haven't already).

Crusher

Hell yeah, I'm sexy.
    Years
  • Well, they say it'd be easy for me to help them in case an emergency of sorts arised. Besides, the police here aren't strict and my parents tell me they won't mind me driving anyway cuz I look older. XD;

Crusher

Hell yeah, I'm sexy.
    Years
  • Well yeah, they're pretty awesome. The only thing that irk me is I don't wanna drive but they still bug me at intervals. ;;

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I got it last year so when I actually start driving, the insurance gets cheaper since a 19 year old is much more "dangerous" than a 26, and a guy with 5 years old permit has to pay much more than a newbie..

Crusher

Hell yeah, I'm sexy.
    Years
  • Fortunate thing for you, Victor. And yeah, ask Maly about DMC games. She loves them. Go play them. If you don't have the right console, grab the PC versions and play 'em. Go go go

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024

No, that topic sucks.

*changes topic about anything related to food*

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

/changes the topic to Tales of Symphonia. Not like she hasn't done that enough the past few weeks.

Crusher

Hell yeah, I'm sexy.
    Years
  • DMC's gore levels are less than F.E.A.R. I'm sure of it. XD; And there aren't any cute girls in it, phillip. There are 00ber smexy girls who wear revealing outfits, though. XD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back