• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • This is insanity. I get paired along with my arch rival in my class and have to do a stupid roleplay even though I have no interest in it. >_>

And hi tara. If you're there, that is.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Awww, Derodero. :(

And ye-up. I'm here. Reading LPs to entertain myself while I'm waiting for my mom to come back to pick me up.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • I think that was the first CoD: MW2 quote I've ever used, lol.
    And I just noticed that Tara is on invisible mode, oh yes she is~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I can use ToS Quotes/Stuff all day if I feel like it~
    And Yes, yes I am. I'm not too sure why anymore. I might just put myself visible again.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Mnnn... I don't think Tales of Symphonia actually has an arch-rival which just makes it more awesome.

Unless you count Yuan and Mithos. But that's 4000 years before the game.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019

Nothing like some posting in this forum during computer science ^__^ Lots of it since I'm ahead in my world.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That was like me posting in PC in MicroComp last semester. :D

ffff, I really need to clean my laptop screen. D;

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Lol, we used to play Counter-Strike during Computers classes back in the 9th grade. XD
    Aaand my right ankle hurts badly. I can barely walk. D;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I didn't take any computer classes while I was in high school. Mainly because my dad was all 'you don't need to go and learn how to type. take a different course'. XD;

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Computer classes are mandatory in our school, in the 9th grade, so that students learn how to browse the Internet (LOL), use Word (ROFL), Excel and PowerPoint. We used those classes to... *ahem* other purposes.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019

In 7th grade I took a typing class and a Word/Powerpoint/Excel class. I'm pretty good at typing and using those programs now. My Computer Science class is actually CS AP, so lotsa Java being learned XD I'm one of the few freshmen in CS AP. After that, it's just engineering classes... but heck yeah do we use computers o_0

Years
  • 197963. Posting in class? That's my specialty! :D

All students at my high school had to take this class called Computer Applications in our freshman year. Basically, it was a typing class. I actually learned how to type properly from that class. Before that I was a hunt-and-peck typist.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years

I mostly use my index and middle fingers for typing. Not very organized, though >_<;

Same here, mostly just index, middle and thumb for space bar. But I do use pinky for Shift, yep
    Except when I play a PC games. Then I use all my fingers.
    Of course most games nowadays makes you use all the fingers

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back