• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iris

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2015

It be getting closer to the weekend. 8D

And I'll have something awesome coming in the post on Saturday! ♥

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    The best thing to do with a current generation console when it's fixed is to play last generation games.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Wow...I had a nightmare of all my fears being real, and reality which is unrelated sucks just as much. I might as well not bother. At all. Meeeeh that's what I get for being positive. Maybe I should be negative and sad like everyone else without anything good going on, at least then I'll feel greater? I seriously dk.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Guys. A baby FROG was in the bird aviary.

I took photos. IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE. <3 And the frog was so tiny. ;;

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Oh, well that doesn't sound like a Filip problem :D

The one I had didn't allow spell check apparently, ad block didn't work properly, FireBug didn't work at all, it was generally slow, and it kept changing between the beta version and the 3,6 version, it pretty much reset itself all the time.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I believe the reset thing is because you had the regular firefox in your regular shortcut. I had to delete my previous one and put the new 4.0 shortcut instead so it wouldn't open 3.6 every time I clicked on it XD

And Adblock works just fine now. I don't know about the other stuff because I never used that XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back