• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Crystal OOC

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
XD nah, I'm abusing my power and trying to argue with you beacuse I am bored. LordSephy complemented you, but I applaud your effort.

LordSephy

Leader of The Squirtle Squad
Years
I deal with teasing like that enough at school thank you :P, I'm so bashful I can't even act friendly towards a girl i know without all my friends going "Oooooooooo" and then I get embarrassed and the sit becomes to awkward for me to talk to that specific person again until it passes over.....maybe I shouldn't have said anything...heh

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
Hehehe, I make fun of my friends :P They try to hug their boyfreind/girlfriend? I'm there a scond latter, and we get a group hug. Pisses my sister off too :D

If your bashfull, can I be dopey?

LordSephy

Years
Why yes, and Skynight can be Snow White since there are no girls in the seven dwarves, now, quickly! We must find 5 other people who fit the remaining spots!

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
Years
Wow... you weren't wrong about the flirting... XP

[just butting in for no reason other than to tell you that I am present, ready and waiting]

Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
Wow... you weren't wrong about the flirting... XP

[just butting in for no reason other than to tell you that I am present, ready and waiting]
I'm also ready for anything

LordSephy

Years
But I'm already bashful :(

And you know what, forget all you people meh, I don't flirt with anybody i don't know in real life.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
Rofl, I love you guys! This is so awesome. Well, I'll start the RP latter today for both sides, and get things going.

Hi ho hi ho and off to work we go *wistles*:cer_boogie:

Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
I want to be Grumpy!:):D

(went a bit over the top on the smileys)

MegaSlowBro.

泣かないで。
Years
Wow...so this is what happens when I return from my garage sale. Xp I might not be on tonight - my dad cut the power leading to my room & my brother's room - the only rooms with computers besides my parents' room, haha. I can go on my DSi, but my replies will be slow. -_- Sorry for that, but I'll try to post ASAP so that we can continue the story! =D

Back