• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Crystal OOC

LordSephy

Leader of The Squirtle Squad
Years
We should totally start the RP soon.

You know what disturbs me? I see guys rping as girls more often than I see girls do it.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
Sorry for the delay, tomarrow morning we'll stat -_-

Spoiler:

Never mind, RP is started. Have fun.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
Let's begin this thing. Sorry if I don't post quickly after a post telling me what to do but I'm English so most of your posts are at 5:00 in the morning.

First post up. Hope it's not awful

Last edited:

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
Heh, my plan to start on page three was close :P

I'll post the next bit when everyone catches up. And the Arleons should actualy start at the end of the meeting, but I'm sure we can work something out.

LordSephy

Years
By the way, if anyone was wondering why any of the castle personell might flinch away from Shen, he's wearing his armor full on, he always does in public so he can remain "Faceless"

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
Years
RAWR! Of course you guys finally start when I finally get to leave my cage house. ;n; I will post later tonight. Don't get too far without me! ;3

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
RAWR! Of course you guys finally start when I finally get to leave my cage house. ;n; I will post later tonight. Don't get too far without me! ;3
To far without you? The Arleons should already have a head start. And the Witherians are waiting for you.

Silly Arleons... I make it so you can start at the end of the meeting, and you start at the beging:cer_confused: :cer_shifty:

Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
To far without you? The Arleons should already have a head start. And the Witherians are waiting for you.

Silly Arleons... I make it so you can start at the end of the meeting, and you start at the beging:cer_confused: :cer_shifty:
Sorry. Just be sure to blame someone else:)

LordSephy

Years
I was busy when I posted, and I did what I did because Shen has a past history with the Queen and he already had his equipment, I can't really do much without SkyKnight. but she's just so Slowwwwwww ;)

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
I was busy when I posted, and I did what I did because Shen has a past history with the Queen and he already had his equipment, I can't really do much without SkyKnight. but she's just so Slowwwwwww ;)
Lol, can't argue there. When she posts you can start off.

Witherians, I want to PM you the plans, once everyone is in the room. Arleons, same for you, but since I kind of went over this in the plot section of the OP, I didn'y feel like PMing you. I'l post the start, and finish of meetings from now on, PMing you the middle sectons.

Witherians, we get our armory latter, after the meeting.

----

Well, I was going to make the crystal cave huge and full of pokemon to fight, but captain skippy over here just skipped through it in half a secound. Now I have to think of what I'm going to do to stall you guys while SkyKnight, and us Witherians catch up....

Oh, and BTW, your kind of suppost to keep the crystal, not destroy it.

You ---- crystal ---- pokemon
you ---- internet ---- me

^ best way I can put it. The crystal forms a link between you and your chosen pokemon. If it brakes, the link is lost.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
Am I allowed to skip the cystal cave in half a second too?

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
Am I allowed to skip the cystal cave in half a second too?
Yes -_- LordSkippy already ruined my cave plan :cer_no:

Also, the cave is suppost to be in another city :cer_blankstare:

I will barrage you with frowny faces! Rwar!

Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
The great thing is that I benefit from this but don't get the blame. Excellent work LordSephy!

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
The great thing is that I benefit from this but don't get the blame. Excellent work LordSephy!
Benefit? You could have gotten to fight through stuff, and have fun.. You were also suppost to be in a group -_- So you think it is better to fly through a game, rather then spend time enjoying it, and actualy play? Which way do you get your monies worth out of it?

LordSephy

Years
One simple delet reverses the process, sorry, I was a little impatient, I have nothign to do, and I didn't think carefully

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
Benefit? You could have gotten to fight through stuff, and have fun.. You were also suppost to be in a group -_- So you think it is better to fly through a game, rather then spend time enjoying it, and actualy play? Which way do you get your monies worth out of it?
It was a joke, if I'm honest I'd have liked the challenge but I was joking. I've finished that annoyingly shortened cave by the way.

Back