• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Cybex Mewtwo and Seto_Girl pair club!~(Remade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Seto_girl said:
    I didnt know Bastard wasnt cencored XD!! YESH!
    Cfg watch out!! that dragon will go mad o.O;;
    ^__^ oh well, Cy posted a little, that makes anything worth it ^_^''
    *turns around for a sec* Lol, tch, there're other words that aren't censored... just don't get caught. ^^;;;; ... What, seto? Oo; *echoing Roar behind him* *turns back*
    *is hit by Drakania's Hydro Pump*
    *woooosh*
    ...well at least Cy's been put out now. ^^;;

Years
    Ha! dmr, thats hilarious! whack him one for me would you

?? and I better not get another pm xD!

* is totally soacked now *
    Thanks ??;;

Years
    Seto_girl said:
    Ha! dmr, thats hilarious! whack him one for me would you

?? and I better not get another pm xD!

* is totally soacked now *
    Thanks ??;;
    Sorry... tch, Drakania an' I can clean up tha mess though. We like it too. X3333

*Cy gets whacked with bat* Ouch... tch, looks like he's havin' a bad day... XD

Years
    Riight, so Cy gets pleasure out of getting beat buy youXD!!
    **dirty mind HAS to go**
    heh, youre so cool ...this is mad XD!

Years
    Seto_girl said:
    Cfg , sure Clean me up xD!

and Cy is haveing a great day, I hope :P
    Sorrey. Tch, but even though it's Drakania's "stuff", Ken's the only one allowed ta Clean ya, tch, so there. XP

DMR: W00t, tch, this is worthy of a horror movie. X3 Hang on, I'm ganna go eat. Be back in about 15 minutes. All ths blood an' gore's makin' me hungry ^^ ...what? Oo;

Years
    Seto_girl said:
    Riight, so Cy gets pleasure out of getting beat buy youXD!!
    **dirty mind HAS to go**
    heh, youre so cool ...this is mad XD!
    Ayuh? Tch, didn't know Cy was a masochist. Oo; *brings torture equipment* hmm... tch, I think I'll start with... THIS! *picks up a banana from the torture table* >D

Years
    Charizard_Fire_God said:
    Sorrey. Tch, but even though it's Drakania's "stuff", Ken's the only one allowed ta Clean ya, tch, so there. XP

DMR: W00t, tch, this is worthy of a horror movie. X3 Hang on, I'm ganna go eat. Be back in about 15 minutes. All ths blood an' gore's makin' me hungry ^^ ...what? Oo;

DANG RIGHT! XD!
    Dmr, you shall Take over Pc with youre ways -Oo- Oh yeah you will * bows towards you greatness*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back