• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Cybex Mewtwo and Seto_Girl pair club!~(Remade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    ;;I know you Rule, you rule more than us..but you forgot something, im just so hot ** ice melts *
    new master * bows buy youre chair *
    XD!

Years
    Oh Darn, so Im just a ghost then ??;; hey one min, if youre that magic then, then you cant beat this! Death lvl 1 Cant be beaten buy anything >D youre more random than Cy, you know that O_O;;

Dark Magician ruler

Strongest magician alive
    Years
    Ok then heres your body we cleaned it and add a pine airfreshener do you smell good no go cause I'm leaving now but If you try to over throw me I'll come back and show you my ture power.

And Cy says
    glad you all are having fun withut me around. <.< meh. lrast he can bring fun to it <.<

Years
    ^_^'' That totally goes what you said earlier about Cy being dead XD! ah never mind, good bye ^_^;; maybe it wont be as mental here now O_O;

Years
    Charmz...youre avatar is to DIE for O_O
    Though I prefer this...
    ~The Cybex Mewtwo and Seto_Girl pair club!~(Remade)
    XD! Hi there, do you want a conversation, or talk to me about something ^_^;; ask me a question ^^

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Okay.
    Question...question...lemme see...
    Okay random question.

Pizza. Yes or no?

Years
    Argh, youre evil >D
    but I have been a Nintendo girl since I were a we baby ** grabs images of her with mario snes game and huggles *
    >D and Gamecube is a nintendo consle, so meh ?? and lemme say it again, im a nintendo girl ^___^

Oh! and ps2 are a little Weird..but final fnatasy ;;

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
    Years
    W00! Nintendo!

By the way, I've changed my avatar and my title for the wedding. I was bored, ok?
    Still, if I see others dressing their avatars up, I'll know you took my idea :P

Years
    Seto_girl said:
    Argh, youre evil >D
    but I have been a Nintendo girl since I were a we baby ** grabs images of her with mario snes game and huggles *
    >D and Gamecube is a nintendo consle, so meh ?? and lemme say it again, im a nintendo girl ^___^

Oh! and ps2 are a little Weird..but final fnatasy ;;
    Ayuh? Tch, I have a gameboy, a GBA, a SNES, tch, and an N64.

Lol, tha Final Fantasy games were worth every minute of downloading an' configging the emulators. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back