• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Cybex Mewtwo and Seto_Girl pair club!~(Remade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Really Cy? Tch, tell me all about it on tha back of a cereal box sometime, okay? XD
    Seto_girl said:
    1. w00t chocobo o.O;; man thats cool
    2. kill the tomberries ??;;
    3 llamas o_o;; no comment
    5.mt, Im not Nervous, this isnt anything to get worried about ?? if im anything, its Retareded

**kills prick who is getting on my nerves BAD**
    Lol, ya mean me, right? *dies*
    Announcer: Counter-errorists win.

Years
  • Seto_girl said:
    No way, course I dont ??;; someone else...**shivers**
    alright now =3
    want to ask me any questoins? ^_^;;
    Ja...tch, who's botherin' ya. Lol, usually I ain't persistent or curious about this kinda thing, tch, but PC's so dead at tha moment that I could really go for one a' them long stories, ya know. XD

Years
  • The person goes to this board, so I cant say :( Im sowwy ^^;; if you want, I could tell you on msn ??;; but dont get freaked out

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
    Years
  • The "stupid jerk" reffered to is me. I messed up so incredibly bad.
    But I'm so sorry for everything...
    And this isn't the place to discuss it... I'm so sorry...

Years
  • 1. Quill, its not you ??
    2. Dmr, you could Do it ??;; you rock that much ** waves hand sarcasticlly * {/sarcasm}
    3. Cy, he could totally kick a55 Really o.O;;

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
    Years
  • No it was me. Cy's right, I'm a ******* idiot. No need to blame yourselves for my idiotic mistakes.
    I've messed up badly already. So like, I probably won't be at the PC wedding tomorrow. You'll understand why.
    I don't want to get in the way anymore...

Dark Magician ruler

Strongest magician alive
    Years
  • Seto_girl said:
    1. Quill, its not you ??
    2. Dmr, you could Do it ??;; you rock that much ** waves hand sarcasticlly * {/sarcasm}
    3. Cy, he could totally kick a55 Really o.O;;

Yeah who was it was it that wall oh yeah it was it's laughing at me so I'll show it whos boss. ( Punchs wall and ends up breaking 6 bones in his arm* well at least I put a hole in the wall for spying.....Uh I mean to increase the flow of air doen't it fell better in here already with the brezze going^^

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
  • Dark Magician ruler said:
    Yeah who was it was it that wall oh yeah it was it's laughing at me so I'll show it whos boss. ( Punchs wall and ends up breaking 6 bones in his arm* well at least I put a hole in the wall for spying.....Uh I mean to increase the flow of air doen't it fell better in here already with the brezze going^^
    sweet. Breeze. o.o Awesome thanks man, ^^

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    hi cybex and seto girl ooo ur wedding is 2moro

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back