• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

====The Cybex Mewtwo Club====

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    -Flips over table for a shield, but gets hit with pie- Ah! You'll never take me alive! -Takes out huge straw and starts shooting out popcorn at Cy and Agent9-

Heya Cy, I've always been wondering, how'd you get that username? It's cool and all, but how did you decide on it?

Last edited:

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    Well, after some unfortunate events, I left a different forum. Saddened and hated I, searched for a new refuge. It was here at PC, my new internet life was to start. And with the new place came a name. And that name way Cybex Mewtwo. o be honest, I can't recall how it came to mind...

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    That's cool. *dodges pie* I see you're all having enough fun without me, I'll come back later. *walks out*

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    *peeks in* *runs over to CM all Matrix-style and stuff* XD
    Morning, CM! What's going on in your life right now?

Back